The Quiz

(A/N: Main inspiration for this chapter: "Start Survey?" and "Take This Lollipop"
And also inspired by an ACTUAL quiz I took. It actually gave me the creeps... anyways, I hope you enjoy this one-shot!
I wrote this a while ago and forgot to post it, so expect a some errors...! Also I was very much in the mood to write a sort of horror story so... uh... yeah? I guess that's the sort of theme that this is, just a little creepy? I dunno... but I hope you like it despite the errors it may have since I wrote it sort of a while ago!)

(It's also kinda spooky)

2ND PERSON, TO BRYCE(like using "you" but still like a first person pov I guess):

You are alone. You sit, uncomfortably at your desk chair.

You look at your friend, Liam. He sleeps soundly on the bed you two were supposed to share. You tried to share it once. He got uncomfortable, asked you repeatedly to get up. You didn't get up. You were drunk. You barely remember what happened that night.

You snap back to reality. The dark room seems heavy. Liam's soft breathing is the only audible noise. You can't sleep, per usual. You decide to go online again... this is the third night in a row that you have not slept at all.

You turn to your laptop and you open it.

What website should you visit?

You scroll and scroll, finally coming across a blog.

You open it. It contains things from a person's life. You laugh to yourself about their friends, you laugh to yourself about their friend's pet crab. You eventually come across the two most recent posts.

They are different.

The second to most recent says they will take a fun quiz, and let everyone know the result.

The next only contains a link... and a picture. Of a dark room.

You shudder, you weren't easily scared by things like this... so why...

You click it on, surprised you did so. Immediately, your computer "blue-screens" and you grumble a "Aw [    ]..."

But your computer suddenly starts up again, startling you.

The Quiz is on, the only button a green "Start" button. You click it, unaware of the consequences.

The first question appears.

[Are you ready for The Quiz?]
{Yes} {No}

You click yes, sure you are ready. This quiz sure will be fun. You have always had a good laugh making fun of these kinds of personality quizzes and the people who take them seriously.

[Do you consider yourself shy?]
{Yes} {No}

You do not. Therefore, you click no. You are always one to strike up a conversation... even if it starts with your yelling.

[Do you consider yourself outgoing?]
{Yes} {No}

You likely are. You are not afraid to speak up, so you click yes.

[Would you consider yourself to be easily angered?]
{Yes} {No}

You chuckle, clicking yes.

[Would others consider you to be shy?]
{Yes} {No}

You, again, click no.

[Would others consider you as outgoing?]
{Yes} {No}

They definitely would, yes.