in the eyes of Charlotte...?

a/n: UUUGHH I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO TITLE THIS ONE :(
Uh... also I might unpost this (if that's a thing) at some point but I'm not sure.
also it's a vent. sorry. I'll put more "fun facts" next time though... I just wanted to get something out one way or another...
Also I feel like these aren't even one-shots at this point and are more so short stories- actually that's what one-shots kind of are so nevermind. Also I wasn't planning to post this but ended up posting it despite that.. anyway, if you do end up wanting to read this one(haha omga hfjone), hope you like it!

—————————————————————

tw: cursing as well as mentions of paranoia and self harm. there is also sharp objects, su!c!dal thoughts, blood, ambulance, police sirens, police, car crashes, forceful... people?, violence/"fistfights," and depersonalization (aaah sorry it's a lot- I just wasn't paying attention to what I exactly wrote and then this happened so...)

—————————————————————

Pov: Charlotte:

The clicking of buttons on the game controller filled the never-ending silence of the house. Of course... of course I was the f###ing one who had to stay alone.

On the way home with Amelia, we ran into Bryce. The three of us walked home together to find police and an ambulance just outside the house talking to Liam. We were there just in time to witness someone being driven away in that f###ing ambulance. Liam told us everything that happened. Liam and Amelia needed to see how Airy was doing and Bryce needed to pay the bill, so of course I had to stay home. Well, s###.

I pause the game I was playing and I look over my shoulder, watching the dried bloody knife rest on the floor. Airy... Airy did that, didn't he?

Sometimes I wish I could do the f###ing same and stop those eyes from staring at me. Stop those people from whispering about me. Stop those people from plotting things against me and the people I love.

I turn back to the TV, resuming the game. It's only a matter of seconds until I see something out of the corner of my eye move. What the f###...

I pause the game, turning to see what it was and finding nothing there. I then return to the game. The timer runs out and I notice I had won against a f###ing master computer. THATS THE HARDEST F###ING DIFFICULTY YET! I silently cheer, then noticing something.

I... did never lose, did I? I always thought it was luck or skill but...

Maybe this game is just letting me win so I don't feel bad?

Yeah... "THAT MUST BE IT! YOURE STUPID, CHARLOTTE! HOW COULD YOU GIVE INTO THEIR SH#TTY MANIPULATION TACTICS LIKE THAT?! YOU HAVE NO SKILL!" I slam the game controller to the ground, causing it to break. F###.

I breathe heavily, listening as the game music shuts off and throwing the room into complete silence. My breathing slows back to normal, allowing the buzzing sound silence makes to overcome my ears. The buzzing becomes loud so I clutch the sides of my head. "What the hell..." I mumble, stumbling backward onto the couch as an immense pain fills where I got the surgery for my mold. I... never did finish the f###ing surgery, did I?

"Oh s###..." I shakily mumble, glancing around when I feel eyes on my back. I jump up, searching for who could be staring.

My phone.

I look down at my phone and I look at the camera.

Is it looking at me?

I look into the phone and I notice how disgusting I look. Oh... oh f### no...

The camera. I throw my phone under a pillow, breathing heavily. I still feel that f###ing feeling... what else can it be from?

I glance to the corner of the room. THERE... Airy f###ing watched me. He watched us for months... months on the plane... so why wouldn't he have f###ing cameras around the house? Bryce too! He's always angry at me... and Liam! Liam and Amelia are way too f###ing nice... they're all probably using cameras to spy on me! WHY DO THEY WANT ME TO SUFFER?