just us

TW: mentions of self harm, su!c!dal thoughts, trauma (this is only for first small part of this)
Other warnings: this contains asexual, but sort of romantic, scentmold/charmelia/scentyxmoldy... which is very gay. (A/n: Also I am horrible at writing romantic-ish stuff since i am not only ace but also probably demiromatic and I have absolutely no idea how to write something like this. But I know a lot of people like it so here I guess.)

(a/n: Ah.. also I'm not feeling the best as of when I wrote this one-shot, so I'm sorry that it changes themes throughout it... and I'm sorry if it's shorter as well. But I hope you are doing amazing!

I hate this specific one-shot thing I wrote... the writing is really bad)

——————————————————

pov: ???

I watch out the window of our house, seeing people I know... people I knew. Two of them, to be exact.

Incidents replay in my mind.

Liam seeing the game and he hallucinated being in one. Bryce hallucinating a quiz. Scenty with me, her prolonged episode. And Charlotte. Charlotte and her belief that everyone was to get her. And... mine.

Nobody cared about mine, did they...

Actually, they might not know. It was slowly happening, even now. It had started over a decade ago, then stopped. It then began when I hosted one again, again... I hate it.

Forgetting everything... and then remembering only to forget again... I JUST WANT TO FEEL SOMETHING...

Something... just once. Just once I want to... slit these limp noodle arms I have. Because what point is there?

I'm bound to forget everything anyway, I never had anything I liked doing apart from one, so why bother? Why bother doing anything else?

"Yo, airy. You're going to be home alone, you got me?" Bryce's stern voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Sure..."

"Alright. Me and Liam will be at the Café and Scenty and Charlotte will be at the park. So just call my cell or Charlotte's cell if you need us, okay?"

"Okay..." I mumble, standing and watching them go out the door.

Once it locks, something clicks. Not just the lock.

Dread. A heavy sense of dread makes my heart and stomach feel like they're falling to the floor. What am I dreading?

Something sees me.

I whip around, only to find nothing. Nothing, it's always nothing.

Then realization occurs... I'm alone. I can do anything I want. So I glance towards the silverware drawer. Maybe it's time.

POV; CHARLOTTE:

The sun is just going down past the horizon, the individual blades of grass have sunlight bouncing off of them. I shift closer to the girl beside me, feeling her warm hands in mine.

"So....?"

I flinch. "S- so [    ]ing what?"

"Why are we here...? Just... us...?"

I turn to face the girl beside me, noticing every detail about her. The bright candle inside her stands out from the surroundings. Her glass surrounding that candle reflects the dazzling light of the sun, defining all her beautiful features. The patch over her missing eye is noticeable, but pretty. Speaking of her eyes, they're deep and majestic. They move in my direction, then... focusing. They never focus unless they are looking at something holding their interest... I hold her interest?