[o.a.a]Airy - "fun facts" and designs

TW: mentions of memory loss and selfharm and death (nobody dies though)

There IS "fun facts" for airy but there isn't a lot.

Well, I don't have many for him.. most were already said previously but- uh..

He basically forgot almost everything and is now just slowly remembering his past life..

His patch on his head has a cute pattern of hairbows (suggested by someone I know irl)

Airy is slowly, along with regaining memory, being able to feel things again! Which is great! If only he hadn't done that thing..

Anyway, have no fear.. he doesn't die and ends up getting out of the hospital and is prescribed some medication.

But- uh... that's all I think I have for him other than the people he considers friends are slowly liking him back platonically! Which is good..

Sorry it's not a lot.

Here is a colored one again again airy drawing but there is also hands symbolizing how he often feels like things are out of his control and how he feels that people are kind of- uh- "making him do stuff"..? I dunno:

Anyways, the requests for one again again are officially CLOSED

That means any requests made before this are going to be made into chapters but no further requests can be made. I'm sorry for that!

The reason is that I want to bring one again again to a close so I can start working on a new hfjone au I want to make inspired by the analog horror series called "the tanji virus." I want to make a hfjone au inspired by that so one again again will have to come to a short close! (And I'll likely confuse hfjone stories I'm working on if I do both at once like I did with this story and the hfjone starvation au)

The only things I will still post in here are the requests that were submitted before this post and the designs and "fun facts" for other one again again au characters!

Anyway, hope you liked this and I hope you are doing well!! :)

—made around December 4, 2022