[o.a.a.]Scenty - "fun facts" and designs

SCENTY'S "FUN FACTS" ARE PRETTY COOL I THINK:

She has psychosis but getting better!!
And also she is slowly remembering everything... and it's leaving her a little shaken up... especially the part where she drowned Bryce...

On the topic of that, she is doing well at remembering! A problem is that she can't seem to remember anything before when she began to lose her mind in her first season of one (season 2). Also she can't remember that her name is Amelia and Charlotte is probably the only one who acknowledges this.

Scenty(geez, sounds weird calling her that now) also loves Charlotte so much!! Also she's not ace, she's just incredibly innocent because memory loss (somehow that works i guess)

She still hears the voice in her head; Antiope. She still hears them but they aren't as... negative. They still sometimes are though and she will most likely listen to it and so Bryce has to calm her down.

Her speech is almost a normal rate now!!

In this au, the second season of ONE ended as peacefully as ONE can get. Scenty ended up winning that season of ONE in this au, meaning she was the one(haha) who stayed the longest on the plane.

She still likes to pick up random deceased animals on the side of the road and show them to Bryce. (She's like a cat or something)

Everyone she lives with she considers as her best friend!

Also she probably forgot about "melony"

She still often wants to host a season of one

UHHHHH now here's a colored design of her in this au:

YAY!!! I ONLY HAVE ONE DRAWING LEFT TO DO BEFORE THE LAST ONE-SHOT AND THEN I CAN MAKE THE NEW HFJONE AU!!!!! I'm literally so excited-

Anyway, hope you liked this!! I also hope you all are doing well!

(Excuse some weird things/weird way things are worded- I'm probably getting sick and my mental health is.. I dunno what to say about it other than recently everything has been..... interesting.. but yeah, just try and ignore how weird some things are worded)

—made around December 6, 2022