13

Chapter 13 His Backstage

    I don’t know if the method just now worked. After the players quickly moved the remaining books to the library, the truck stopped there, and there was no movement. I didn’t see the car moving on its own and crushing someone to the ground. .

    Now that what the teacher ordered has been done, there is still a while before the self-study class ends. The players left the truck and walked towards the teaching building. When they approached the entrance of the first floor, there was a strange sound behind them, as if the truck was being driven. the sound of.

    Qi Yang and Du Yong looked at each other, wondering if they were wrong, and the truck started to move at this moment and rushed towards them.

    Qi Yang and the others turned around quickly, and then they saw one of the two trucks. The one on the left directly knocked several ghost students to the ground. The students couldn't react, and fell to the ground and could only watch the huge truck. Roll over them.

    At this time, the surrounding lights suddenly turned on a lot, so the players could see clearly how those students' bodies were pressed by the truck tires, not one tire, but the front and rear tires. Pressed over, the student's body was crushed in an instant, and scarlet blood splattered all over the floor.

    The players stood stunned outside the teaching building. Yuan Yuan's expression at this time was a little different from when the fatal accident happened before. She seemed to be very shocked in panic, and even seemed to be familiar with the scene in front of her. She had seen such an accident happen with her own eyes.

    The cart ran straight over the person's body, but she just watched from the side and didn't go to stop it.

    Yuanyuan thought of something that happened before she came to this game, and subconsciously, she walked behind her, standing behind Yi Xinming, Yi Xinming supported Yuanyuan, but Yuanyuan let out a low voice.

    Hearing this voice, Qi Yang looked over and noticed that Yuan Yuan's expression was a little unusual. Not only her, but the young man named Xu Yang also seemed to be a little wrong.

    Following their line of sight, Qi Yang looked at the students who were run over by the truck, because he knew that these people were ghosts, they were not humans, and they would not be as afraid of pain as humans. What is it like? According to this situation, the truck did not drive towards them. It is estimated that the crisis that night was resolved.

    Qi Yang turned to look at the supervisor, the place was empty and empty.

    "Let's go." Qi Yang turned around and walked upstairs. These ghosts treat them as food, and they are eager for them to violate the rules, and then they swarm up. They have no sympathy for these inhuman creatures, Qi Yang. Maybe they should be run over by the car, not these ghosts, it can only be said that everyone is selfish, and it is the biggest premise of everything that they can survive.

    The players turned their eyes away from the bloody bodies of the people who fell to the ground. Qi Yang had already walked away, and Du Yong caught up with Qi Yang in two or three steps.

    "Brother Qi, is this okay?" Du Yong still felt that this crisis was resolved too quickly.

    Qi Yang had a flat face. According to the previous experience, this time should be almost the same.

    It's not like they will end their self-study get out of class in a while, and the trucks can be driverless, and they will run from the library to the dormitory to intercept them.

    Qi Yang just wanted to shake his head, but suddenly felt that it was not impossible, or should I say that as long as they did not settle down to the dormitory, then the fourth crisis was not really resolved.