6

Chapter 6 Male Ghost Pressing the Bed

    Qi Yang turned around and looked at the place where the sound came from. It seemed that someone near the window was eating. Qi Yang squinted his eyes. It was not normal to eat at night, so he looked carefully.

    Qi Yang heard the sound here, and Du Yong's place was no exception. He also heard the sound. Something's bones were chewed off. Du Yong heard it clearly. Du Yong was afraid and couldn't help but want to look to the end. What's the situation? I'm looking forward to the fact that a certain npc is really hungry at night, so I'm looking for something to eat instead of other strange things. For example, in a scene during the day, there is a ghost with a mouth full of blood, eating his own fingers. .

    Du Yong swallowed. He lifted the quilt covering his face and hid under the quilt all the time. His breathing was quite uncomfortable. He nodded cautiously, and Du Yong looked towards the window.

    There was a person sitting on the lower bunk beside the window. It wasn't completely dark. There was a small lamp beside him, a charging lamp, so even if the dormitory was powered off, it could still be turned on.

    Taking advantage of that light, Du Yong looked at his roommate's hand, as if eyes had grown behind the other's head. The roommate slowly raised his face and twisted his neck to look at Du Yong.

    The light of the desk lamp shone on the ghost, it was the face of a normal living person, but the boy's mouth was dripping with blood, and he didn't know when he caught a black cat in his two hands. The black cat's long tail was hanging down. , The black cat's neck was bitten off by the ghost, and the chest was also bitten. A fuzzy mass of meat appeared in front of the black cat, and a dark red liquid tickled to the ground under the mass of meat.

    Du Yong was so terrified by this terrifying scene that his whole body stiffened and he couldn't even breathe. Carrying the dead cat, he turned his body in the same direction as his neck, and followed him. Every step he took was like stepping on Du Yong's heart. A pair of eyes that were caught in horror wanted to turn away immediately but did not listen to the call of consciousness, so they could only watch the cat-eating ghost with a mouth full of blood approaching him.     The ghost walked in front of Du Yong, he bent down, and asked Du Yong kindly

    with a smile of sharing food: "This is delicious, do you want to eat it together?"

The strong smell of blood made Du Yong feel like vomiting. He suddenly stretched out his hands and pushed towards the ghost.

    The ghost didn't seem to expect to be pushed away by Du Yong, the black cat corpse in his hand fell to the ground, making a muffled sound, the ghost himself also backed up, backed up and hit the bed where Qi Yang was, and the ghost's neck was back. It was turned 180 degrees, there was no light near the door, and the lamp was still on the ghost's bed, so Qi Yang could only vaguely see the outline of the ghost's face and smell the blood.

    "...It's getting late, don't fix these things, don't disturb others' sleep." Qi Yang had just seen the corpse of the cat in the ghost's hand. When this scene didn't happen, Qi Yang was still a little nervous. Nervous, after it really happened, Qi Yang found out that it was just like that. I saw similar situations in the classroom a lot during the day, and some people even bent over to pick up their bloody intestines that had fallen on the floor tiles and ate a cat. , I'm afraid the cats here are not real cats, so Qi Yang heaved a sigh of relief, so that nothing should happen in the future, Qi Yang just wanted to sleep peacefully as soon as possible.

    After all, pregnant women need a good rest.

    "I'm hungry and want to eat, but I haven't eaten enough during the day, and I haven't eaten enough for a while." Strangely, this ghost roommate actually actually talked to Qi Yang, and he could even hear a little bit in his tone. Pathetic and aggrieved.