56

Chapter 56

    The players watched as the crazy No. 3 strangled a player to death. When No. 3 turned his head to look downstairs, the player he watched suddenly seemed to be unable to move his feet.

    No. 3's gray eyes turned around, as if looking for something, and when his eyes fell on someone, a chilling laughter came out of his cracked mouth.

    That person is player No. 2. He has beads No. 2 and beads No. 14. When No. 3 stares at him, No. 2 has a hunch in an instant, and No. 3's next target is probably himself.

    No. 2 happened to be close to the kitchen. When No. 3 ran over like a wild beast with a grinning smile, No. 2 also turned around and rushed towards the kitchen. Everyone thought that No. 2 was going to the kitchen to get a knife, but No. 2 ran in and was extremely angry. Quickly closed, and locked the door inside.

    There was a deafening sound, and even the floor of the living room seemed to be shaking. No. 3's two palms kept knocking on the door, as if he wanted to knock on the kitchen door. Then these doors in the villa are made of exceptionally good materials, and they can't be broken by knocking like this.

    Can't kill No. 2, there are other people, No. 3 has only one thought in his heart now, kill, kill more people, he wants all of them to be the same as him.

    As soon as No. 3 turned his head, he suddenly met his eyes. Those eyes were particularly dull. He remembered that young man, who was the most handsome and attractive among all the players, and was also quite indifferent and arrogant.

    Everyone is not a good person, and they are pulled into this game space and face various death threats. Why can the young people be so calm, as if they are not afraid at all.

    No. 3 felt a twist in his heart when he thought of this, and that twist spread to the outside, making his face even more terrifying and scary.

    He didn't like that face, he wanted to destroy the fearlessness of the youth.

    No. 3 rushed towards Qi Yang, Du Yong and Yuan Yuan hurriedly shouted for Qi Yang and asked Qi Yang to run with them.

    Qi Yang ran, but the direction of the run was completely different from Du Yong and the others, or he directly thought of number 3.

    No. 3 only thought that Qi Yang was crazy. He looked like a very smart person. At this time, he really came up to die. Well, then he will fulfill him.

    Seeing that he was about to meet No. 3 directly, and asked the other party to strangle his neck, suddenly Qi Yang quickly staggered and directly staggered with No. 3. No. 3 thought too directly, thinking that Qi Yang wanted to meet him, but turned The head Qi Yang ran away, and the person behind Qi Yang was Nan Sheng.

    When Qi Yang was in danger, Nan Sheng couldn't stand by and watch. He almost shot and strangled No. 3's neck out of thin air. He controlled it in time, because he remembered what Qi Yang said to him just now and let him go people place.

    Qi Yang didn't run upstairs after missing, but went to the back of the living room. There was also a small garden at the back, but there were not many flowers planted in it, and there was a small fish pond.

    As soon as Qi Yang escaped, No. 3's body twisted in a terrifying posture, and it was the head that twisted first. The whole head was twisted 180 degrees, twisted to the back, leaned on Qi Yang and fled to Xiaoyuchi, No. 3 knew where it was. It's a dead end, this person is really asking for a dead end.

    No. 3 chased after him, and the person behind No. 3 was Nan Sheng.

    Others saw that the three people ran to the small fish pond, and they felt more fortunate that it was someone else who led the monster 3 away, so that they would be much safer.