21

Chapter 21 Back to the World

    The six people were walking on the street, but there were shops around, and there were even a variety of goods in the shops, but there was no one. , did not stop somewhere, Yi Xinming, as a person who has passed the customs many times, he told everyone that a gray fog should appear soon, and as long as you pass through the fog, you can return to the world.

    As for returning to this world, it doesn't mean that they are safe, it just means that they have successfully cleared the customs this time and have four and a half days of rest in the world.

    Soon the haze that was familiar to Yi Xinming appeared. Several people stood in front of the haze and seemed a little reluctant to part with each other.

    Yi Xinming told Qi Yang and the others his phone number. When everyone in the world can contact by phone, his number is easier to remember, and the other five people will remember it after a little memorization.

    I only remembered his number, and then I will contact other people through him. Yi Xinming finally looked at Qi Yang. It doesn't matter if others don't contact him. His expression clearly tells Qi Yang to call him.

    "Then see you when you go back." Yi Xinming walked into the mist first.

    The haze looked gray, but once people walked in, their bodies were swallowed up in an instant.

    "Isn't there a problem?" Du Yong said cautiously.

    Qi Yang didn't speak. He walked into the mist for the second time. The remaining four game survivors looked at each other. Although they only got along with each other for a few days, in these few days, for them, they were more than The past ten years are still impressive.

    "Goodbye!" Kang Lian followed, and she let go of Yuan Yuan's hand, "See you when you go back."

    Yuan Yuan watched Kang Lian leave, her eyes slowly turning crimson.

    After walking for a while in the gray fog, the visibility of the line of sight was very low, and he could only vaguely see the road under his feet. As he walked, Qi Yang found that the fog in front of him gradually became thinner. He took a step forward, and after this step, the entire line of sight Suddenly bright, looking at everything he was familiar with, Qi Yang touched his pocket, took out his phone and checked the time, the past four days were just a moment, a moment in the real world.

    Qi Yang turned his head to look at the outpatient department of the hospital behind him. He made an appointment for an abortion, but now the operation is highly unlikely to be performed. However, Qi Yang did not leave the hospital immediately, but walked aside to a tree that belonged to a family. Next, Qi Yang dialed an unfamiliar number on his mobile phone, a number he remembered a few minutes ago.

    The phone rang a few times and was immediately picked up. With a very familiar voice, the corners of Qi Yang's mouth curved, and his tone was calm: "Yi Xinming."

    Yi Xinming knew that it was Qi Yang when he heard the clear and sweet voice on the other side . Called him.

    "I didn't expect you to be the first to call me." Yi Xinming was very happy to receive a call from Qi Yang. Although he was not sure if he could be teammates with Qi Yang in the next game, those few days were enough for each other. Understand, even if you can't become teammates, it's good to know each other.

    "This is my phone number, please write it down." Qi Yang said.

    "Okay, I guess other people will also call me, so let's do this first, contact later, and then make an appointment to have a meal together." In the game, after eating in the school cafeteria for a few days, Yi Xinming is now very Craving for real world meals.