50

Chapter 50

    Qi Yang slept alone at night, although there was someone who really wanted to slip into Qi Yang's room to sleep with Qi Yang, but when he was sending Qi Yang back to the room, Qi Yang walked in, turned around and gave the other a faint smile. After smiling, Nan Sheng stood outside the door and didn't move.

    Qi Yang went to the room. The rooms here are all equipped with separate bathrooms, so he didn't need to go out. He went to bed after washing up. On such a snowy night, there was heavy snow with goose feathers outside, and it was icy and snowy outside. The room was warm. It can be said to be quite suitable for sleeping.

    Qi Yang did fall asleep not long after he fell. As for a ghostly figure suddenly appeared in the dark room after deep sleep, Qi Yang didn't know about it.

    The shadow came to the bedside, he could still see everything clearly in the dark, Qi Yang had a soft sleeping face.

    Without getting too close, Nan Sheng watched silently. After watching for a long time, Qi Yang turned over, Nan Sheng's eyes overflowed with extreme tenderness, and he traced Qi Yang inch by inch. The outline of the face, this person really likes him more and more, so that he can't let go.

    The next day Qi Yang woke up, his biological clock was there, but after waking up, it was very strange. The sky outside the window was dark and the whole world was extremely dark, as if it would never dawn.

    Qi Yang walked out the door and happened to meet Du Yong in the corridor who was also coming out. He subconsciously looked at the stairs, and there was no one coming.

    "Brother Qi, don't you think it's strange, why is the sky so dark today, like it's going to be night soon." Du Yong walked over to Qi Yang and frowned.

    Qi Yang thought it was strange, but thinking that this is the world of ghosts and monsters, and the weirdness in reality, in this space, it makes people feel quite normal.

    "This is not the real world." Qi Yang said.

    Du Yong nodded, but still felt something was wrong: "I know, but it wasn't like this a few days ago."

    "Oh, by the way, do you have that ball on your body?"

    Du Yong remembered this.

    Qi Yang took out the 15th ball from his pocket. At their meal last night, they all got a numbered ball in their meatball soup.

    "I always feel that this thing has to be carried with me at any time." Du Yong has experienced several games, and seems to have some instinctive reactions to the rules of the game.

    Qi Yang smiled, noncommittal, whether he carried the ball or not, he could not be in any danger. Instead, it was the ghosts hiding in the dark who were afraid of him.

    The two walked downstairs. Yuan Yuan and a girl lived in a room.

    They had a quick relationship and went downstairs ahead of time. However, seeing Qi Yang and the others coming down, Yuan Yuan still looked up, Du Yong. Seeing Yuanyuan sitting on the sofa, she went up and asked her if she had eaten.

    "Not yet." While waiting for you, Yuan Yuan didn't say this, and his expression was already revealing the meaning.

    There were footsteps behind Qi Yang, which was very strange. Just listening to the footsteps Qi Yang knew who that person was. He didn't look back, the other party stared at Qi Yang and walked up from behind Qi Yang.

    "How was your sleep last night?" Nan Sheng asked with concern.

    Qi Yang's voice was as indifferent as his face: "It's okay."