53

Chapter 53 Boss

    On the second day, Qi Yang didn't disclose to anyone the incident he received the note last night. He had observed Nan Sheng, and it seemed that the man didn't know that someone had been there, and some ghost contacted him privately.

    Of course Qi Yang didn't think that the ghost who threw the note to him was so kind. He was afraid that he knew a lot of things and knew that he was special in Nansheng. Qi Yang realized it almost instantly. Most of the other party's fundamental goals were It is Nansheng.

    Qi Yang didn't have much affection for Nan Sheng. Even if the man took care of him in the game, it was because of the other party that he could play these terrifying death games at will. But that has nothing to do with him not liking Nan Sheng.

    On the contrary, in a certain way, Qi Yang became pregnant with a child because of a man, and was pulled into this game, so that he could not kill the child immediately. The man deceived him, concealed him, and pretended to be sincere. Concerned about his appearance, Qi Yang wanted to tell the man to stop acting in front of the man.

    But this idea flashed by, because in Qi Yang's opinion, it would be too cheap to debunk a man's trick so easily.

    Before Qi Yang didn't know how to entertain the person who lied to him, it was such a coincidence that he had the opportunity to send it up.

    The lives of other players, including Du Yong and the others, perhaps at the very beginning, Qi Yang still had a lot of feelings for them. It seems that when Yi Xinming died, those feelings became very light.

    Death in the game is not really death, they will survive in other ways.

    Everyone dies, Qi Yang knows that he is indifferent and selfish, but he is not a savior, and he is not willing to be a savior.

    Now he just wants to do things according to his own ideas.

    Even if the other party is a villain, it doesn't matter, as long as he can use it.

    There are still some things that Qi Yang won't tell other people. He found that his body was slowly changing, and his body temperature was gradually changing. Of course, his heart was still beating, and his pulse was still there. much lower.

    When he opened the window and the cold wind came in, Qi Yang could feel the cold, and the cold was no longer biting.

    The other thing that surprised Qi Yang the most was that if his body was injured, the wound would heal at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Qi Yang thought about why, and came to the conclusion that nine out of ten is the reason for the child in his belly. The child belongs to Nan Sheng, and Nan Sheng, Qi Yang is very sure that Nan Sheng is not a person, but a bit of identity in this game. The high-level ghost, the

    child inherited Nan Sheng's ability, or the child's own ability.

    Strictly speaking, the child in the stomach has not yet formed, but it can actually make Qi Yang's body have the ability to heal. On this point, Qi Yang likes and the child a little bit.

    If his child is born in the future, Qi Yang will definitely let the child listen to him alone. If the child is really capable, Qi Yang is even thinking about whether it will be even more powerful than his father.

    Looking at Nan Sheng's attitude towards him, to be honest, Qi Yang doesn't think that a man really loves him, such a powerful ghost, what kind of human has never seen before, and would fall in love with him so quickly, more likely Because of the child in his womb.