22

Chapter 22 Resorts

    The next day, the six of them made an appointment to meet at a teahouse, chatted in the teahouse box first, and then had dinner after chatting.

    As a person who has passed the customs many times, although he admits that he is not as good as Qi Yang in terms of intelligence, Yi Xinming was jealous and inferior in front of Qi Yang at first, but later he saw that Qi Yang was not without weaknesses. , Qi Yang's physique is the biggest weakness. Now he will no longer feel jealous, and he is willing to tell Qi Yang and the others what he knows.

    The time they return to the world corresponds to the time in the game, and the time spent in the game is only a blink of an eye compared to the world, so there is no need to worry that people around them will notice the abnormality.

    As for the money that was suddenly transferred to their cards, Yi Xinming's guess was that the money might belong to other dead players. After all, money cannot be born out of thin air.

    As soon as he heard the possibility of the source of the money, Du Yong changed his face slightly, co-authoring that it was all the money of the dead, and that the living people used the money of the dead, which made one's heart tremble.

    Du Yong immediately said that he didn't need it, and then Yi Xinming said that he didn't need to think about it. Who knows if the next game will be bad luck. He accidentally explained his life. While there is still time in these few days, enjoy it. , eat, drink, and have fun. After all, death in the game is only a momentary thing. Don't leave this world when you have money and no enjoyment, it won't be worth it.

    "Your comfort scares me." Du Yong grimaced, knowing that what Yi Xinming said was right, but he had obstacles in his heart.

    "If you want to play, just let it go. Don't worry about anything. Life is inherently impermanent. Who can guarantee that in the real world, you will be able to live a hundred years. Since you suddenly have so much money, you should spend it. If you don't spend it now, maybe it will be in the future. I will give flowers to others." Qi Yang smiled and said in a joking tone.

    "Ah, ah, ah!" Du Yong growled, his face even more ugly. He was pulling his hair with both hands, as if he was about to pull it off.

    "Can't you really refuse to enter the game?" Kang Lian smiled and cried.

    Yi Xinming shook his head: "If there were, I would have quit long ago."

    "When will all the customs be completed?" Not only Kang Lian wanted to know this question, but everyone else wanted to know too.

    "I don't know, but I have a guess about how to get into the game." Yi Xinming looked at the five people around, some of them had slightly different expressions, Yi Xinming thought maybe these people had guessed it.

    His eyes met Qi Yang's, looking at Qi Yang's bright and transparent eyes, Yi Xinming knew that Qi Yang was smart, and this person was afraid that he had guessed a possibility long ago.

    "What is it?" Du Yong leaned forward and hurriedly asked.

    "We all have lives on our hands." Yi Xinming dropped a bomb with a smile.

    "Human life?" Du Yong laughed, "How could it be possible, if there were, we wouldn't be sitting here now, would we be sitting in the police station?"

    "I haven't finished speaking yet, the human life I'm talking about here doesn't just mean human life. Directly killing people, there are also reasons for directly or indirectly participating in the death incident, even if it is just a bystander, because of inaction, just watching others die, it is considered a life in the hands."