35

Chapter 35 Princess Hug!

    Looking at the expectations of everyone, Qi Yang actually found out the pattern not long after Qiao Ran climbed to the top. When walking around Shilong in the middle, Qi Yang felt that many stone statues were in the same place. On a line, he didn't realize that it was the law at the time. After looking at Qiao Ran from a distance, Qi Yang suddenly realized the key point. He found all three students, but the three that were not on the straight line. The stone statue, just in the face of everyone's anxious waiting, Qi Yang unexpectedly chose not to say anything.

    Nan Sheng knew that Qi Yang had found the pattern. He thought that Qi Yang would tell the location of the birth gate, but Qi Yang shook his head to indicate that he did not know.

    Nan Sheng was not sure what Qi Yang was thinking at this time, but seeing how Qi Yang deceived these people, Nan Sheng thought that this was the person he liked, and he looked so good even when he lied.

    "Don't you even know? What should I do now? Just enter any door, what if it's a dead door, I don't want to die, I don't want to die at all." Someone looked ugly and desperate.

    Kang Lian was still supporting Yi Xinming. Her eyes were full of panic and anxiety. Yi Xinming was in a coma for a while. He came to see the dejected expressions of everyone around him, he slowly opened his lips and his voice was hoarse.

    "What?" Kang Lian heard Yi Xinming's voice.

    "You're awake, don't talk, you're hurt too badly." Kang Lian hurriedly stopped Yi Xinming.

    "What's the situation?" Yi Xinming wanted to know what happened.

    Perhaps the emotion in his eyes was too strong for Kang Lian to refuse, so Jian Shi explained to Yi Xinming in brief words by punching in to Qun.

    After Yi Xinming heard it, he looked at Qi Yang, Qi Yang shook his head at him, as if he didn't find a pattern, Yi Xinming looked around, it could be said to be quite a coincidence, he used to play at a similar attraction at that time. Although it is different from the stone statues here, the placement is similar, so Yi Xinming quickly realized that there may be some arrangement of these stone statues, he asked Kang Lian and Yang Jiang to help him in the middle of the stone group, while Walking around Yi Xinming, looking around, the pain on his face seemed to be numb. Yi Xinming froze his neck and slowly looked for it. The rest of the players saw that Yi Xinming seemed to have found something, and they all followed him.     Qi Yang also followed, but he and Nan Sheng were at the end of the crowd. Qi Yang turned his head and looked at the floating hourglass. There was

    one more point. Qi Yang looked back at Yi Xinming.

Now, there is no need for Qi Yang to make up any more lies.

    Sure enough, it didn't take long for Yi Xinming to stop, he found two, and he didn't look for the other one, and he didn't waste time. One of them was the stone snake statue that Qiao Ran and his party walked towards. The other is the stone wolf.

    "There..." Yi Xinming was in so much pain that it was difficult to lift his arm for a while. He said that there, Yang Jiang, who was supporting him, couldn't find it.

    Kang Lian followed Yi Xinming's eyes and saw a stone wolf sculpture.

    "Is that the wolf?" Kang Lian asked.

    Yi Xinming nodded slowly and made a hoarse voice from his throat: "Yes."

    "Where is the life, where is the wolf." Kang Lian didn't ask Yi Xinming why, she chose to trust Yi Xinming, just as she trusted Qi Yang .