49

Chapter 49 Transparent Beads

    "Qi Yang!" Nan Sheng called softly.

    Qi Yang looked at Nan Sheng coldly. After guessing something, when he saw Nan Sheng again, his mentality was a little different from before.

    I just think that Nan Sheng's acting skills are really good. Since he knows about his pregnancy, he still pretends to be completely ignorant, which makes Qi Yang want to take out the extra piece of meat in his stomach even more.

    This child was not what he expected and liked. He never imagined that one day in the future, he would be able to conceive and conceive a child.

    Destiny really likes to joke with him, seeing Nan Sheng's attitude towards his concern, whether it is sincere or not, Qi Yang has reason to believe that this non-human ghost really wants this child in his belly.

    But whether you can get it or not depends on the ability of the other party.

    Qi Yang doesn't like others to control him. If he has a choice, he prefers to control others.

    After all, in the instinct of living beings, there is a desire to control.

    Before Qi Yang made a sound, Du Yong at the bottom of the stairs said, "Brother Qi, do you know each other?"

    Du Yong was quite surprised. He didn't expect to meet Qi Yang's friends here. Du Yong looked at Qi Yang's face again, and said yes again. My guess is a bit skeptical.

    "You came up to ask me to eat?" Qi Yang ignored Nan Sheng and asked Du Yong.

    Du Yong nodded: "Yes, it's dinner time."

    Qi Yang walked downstairs and paused for a while when he passed the second floor. At that time, Nan Sheng thought that Qi Yang would ignore him because he cheated on him in the last game. , Qi Yang turned his head and suddenly smiled brightly at him.

    "When did you come?" Qi Yang asked.

    "Not long ago." Nan Sheng stared into Qi Yang's eyes.

    "Then go downstairs for dinner." Qi Yang continued to smile, his face bright and moving.

    Nan Sheng's eyes darkened. He would never refuse Qi Yang's request. If this person asked him to die, he would not even blink his brows, because death was never a matter of fear for him.

    A few people walked downstairs, and Du Yong felt that the atmosphere between Qi Yang and this man named Nan Sheng was a bit weird. They knew each other, but they didn't seem to be friends.

    Du Yong suppressed the doubts in his heart and didn't ask too much.

    The players all eat in the restaurant. The restaurant is very big, with a huge dining table. Everyone sits casually and sits together to get familiar with each other.

    Most of them have been here for a while. In this villa, it was calm and peaceful, and no accidents happened. Some people were vigilant, but at least they felt that even if the game was about to start, it probably wouldn't be now.

    Therefore, when the servants brought the food, and there was a meatball soup, each person had a separate bowl of soup with a meatball in it. A famous player was the first to eat it, he took a bite of the meatballs, and then let out an ouch.

    There was a hard object in the ball that hit the player's teeth. As soon as he made a sound, everyone's eyes focused on him, curious to have a meal, and made a fuss.

    Then, in the sight of everyone, the player took out a small transparent bead from his mouth.

    The bead is transparent throughout, with the number 11 in the middle.