48

Chapter 48 The Player is the Decoy

    The number of players in this round seems to be a lot less than the previous two rounds, there are about a dozen, and the specific Qi Yang is not counted. Anyway, it is estimated that there are not many alive in the end, so there is no need to remember who.

    Du Yong and Yuan Yuan came earlier than Qi Yang, and told Qi Yang about some game-related matters. The game has not yet started, and no one knows when it will start. Some people have even been here for four or five days.

    There are special servants in this villa to cook for everyone. The villa occupies a large area, and there are all kinds of leisure and entertainment facilities in it. At first, the players thought that the game would start immediately, but it turned out to be just every day. Wait until a new player joins, but the game does not start. Gradually, most of them relaxed a little bit, and they should eat and drink. Anyway, they didn't start, so they didn't bother to scare themselves.

    Qi Yang probably learned this from Du Yong's mouth. Du Yong and Yuan Yuan came together, and the two are not completely nervous now, especially after seeing Qi Yang also coming, I just feel that no matter how much the next game is. Difficult, Qi Yang's wisdom will definitely be able to pass the level easily.

    Seeing that Du Yong and the others were so confident in themselves, Qi Yang just smiled.

    There are many villas, and most people live in one room for two people, so that they can take care of each other, and only a few live in a room alone.

    Du Yong invited Qi Yang to live in a room with him, but Qi Yang refused, on the grounds that Du Yong would sometimes talk and snore at night, but it was actually because Qi Yang knew something special about himself, and it was better for him to live alone.

    Du Yong saw that Qi Yang's attitude could not be easily changed, and did not say much, but in order to be closer to Qi Yang, he recommended Qi Yang a room next to his room.

    There were no quilts in that room, but not long after the two walked in, the servant appeared outside the door, holding the quilts in his hands.

    The servant entered the room to make the bed, Du Yong and Qi Yang backed out, Du Yong took a look at the sheets before leaving, and it seemed that the material was much better than those in their room. Du Yong was just a little puzzled, so he didn't think too much, these quilts were specially prepared for Qi Yang alone.

    Yuan Yuan was downstairs. She and a girl in the player who looked somewhat similar to Kang Lian quickly became acquainted in the past two days. The girl originally lived alone, but after getting close to Yuan Yuan, the two girls lived there. Together.

    Du Yong mentioned a note to Qi Yang, that is, this villa can only be entered but not exited. Some players have gone out before. As soon as he walked out of the door, the snow outside the door suddenly softened, and then the player was in With the screams, the

    body fell into the snow, and the whole person disappeared. They found the wooden pole in the house and tried to poke it outside. The place where the player disappeared was not soft.

    But after that incident, no one dared to go out, and they all believed that it was the unspoken rule of the game. You couldn't step out of the house without clearing the level.

    Fortunately, after that death, no other casualties appeared again.

    Qi Yang stopped in his ears, but didn't get too close to his heart, he knew that if he really wanted to go out, he couldn't have an accident. But he still wouldn't go out.