55

Chapter 55 No. 3 Crazy

    By the time of dinner, Qi Yang still saw No. 2 chatting with people calmly. On the other hand, looking at the player who took the No. 3 ball, the player looked as if the person who might have an accident today was not No. 2, but No. 3.

    After eating, everyone dispersed, Qi Yang took the book and read it for a while. The time for reading seemed to pass quickly, and it was pitch black outside the window in a blink of an eye. The whole world was pitch black, and standing by the window couldn't see any light outside. Qi Yang thought that he gave his beads to a ghost during the day, and suddenly thought that if he cheated so obviously, if other people knew about it, he might think he was worse than a ghost.

    He knows a lot of inside information, but he hides it all.

    Qi Yang's lips curled up.

    The next day Qi Yang woke up, and when he opened the door, he saw Nan Sheng leaning on the diagonally opposite wall, looking at that gesture, as if he hadn't slept all night, Qi Yang's pupils shrank.

    "Hey, Brother Qi, are you awake? Are you alright?" Du Yong stared at Qi Yang's body and looked up and down.

    "I'm fine." Qi Yang nodded. Seeing that Du Yong was the only one, he asked Yuan Yuan about the situation.

    Du Yong said that Yuanyuan and another girl went to the living room. He saw Nan Sheng was also there. It was very strange. This man gave Du Yong a strange feeling. It seemed that this person was completely insulated from the crisis around him. That feeling was different from what Qi Yang brought him.

    Du Yong and Qi Yang said that he went to No. 2 and saw that there was no one in the living room. Other players had the same idea. Everyone wanted to see if something happened to No. 2 yesterday.

    Qi Yang nodded slightly, but didn't stop Du Yong, and he wasn't out of anger. After taking the No. 14 beads, No. 2 would have any effect.

    Du Yong turned to leave, Qi Yang walked in front of Nan Sheng, he suddenly said something to Nan Sheng: "My beads are missing."

    Nan Sheng stared at Qi Yang, in his opinion he thought it was Qi Yang trying to test What's up.

    "Where did you lose it?" Nan Sheng asked.

    "I also forgot, maybe it wasn't lost, but someone took it." He took it when he wasn't paying attention.

    Nan Sheng was able to guess Qi Yang's voiceover.

    The corner of Nan Sheng's mouth moved slightly, causing Qi Yang's eyes to widen slightly. Nan Sheng didn't say that he was going to help him find beads, but turned his head and took a bead out of him. It was from a dead player yesterday. Take the number one bead.

    "No. 1?" Qi Yang took the bead into his hand, and it was stained with a little blood.

    Qi Yang threw it to Nan Sheng with his backhand. Nan Sheng thought that Qi Yang didn't want it, but Qi Yang said, "A little blood, wipe it off and give it to me.

    "

    Nan Sheng's heavy eyes overflowed with a smile.

    Just after entering the bloodstain, Nan Sheng gave the bead to Qi Yang again. Qi Yang put the No. 1 bead on his body and followed Nan Sheng downstairs. At the entrance of the stairs, he met No. 2, Du Yong and some other players. The faces of those players were obvious. It seems that because of the fact that No. 2 did not have an accident and is still alive, everyone's fear of yesterday has been reduced a lot in an instant.