CHAPTER 10

Hela and Astrid are cuddling in Hela's bedroom as she just finished telling Astrid about Hiccup's first flight with Toothless and Astrid wished she could go flying on Stormfly.

"Hey, um Hela? " Astrid started.

"Yeah?" Hela said as she stroked Astrid's hair.

"Can you help me fly on Stormfly? " Astrid asked making Hela smile.

"Stormfly huh, so you finally named her," Hela said.

"Yeah, I kinda came up with it last night while I was feeding her and the other dragons," Astrid said.

"It's good that you are strengthening your bond with her", Hela said.

"Yes it is but you still didn't answer my question," Astrid said as she sat up and faced Hela.

"Of course, I will I was just waiting for you to ask me," Hela said and Astrid thanked her with a deep and passionate kiss.

"When do we start?" Astrid asked.

"How about tonight," Hela said. She got off the bed as Astrid stared at her in shock before she also got off the bed. She watched as Hela strapped her sword to her belt.

"Umm, Hela there's something I've been meaning to ask," Astrid said. Hela looked back at her but seeing as she was looking at her sword she knew that she was going to ask about it.

"Sigh, as much as I'd like to take credit for it I didn't make this sword it was a gift sort of, " Hela said as she unsheathed and gave it a few swings before handing it to Astrid who admired it for a bit but the sword was a lot heavier than it looked like she couldn't hold it for long so she dropped it.

"How we're you swinging that thing like it weighs nothing," Astrid asked making Hela chuckle. "who was it from?"

"Well, I guess I'm just that strong," Hela said as she picked up her sword and sheathed it, "as for your second question it's a complicated story that's hard to believe"

"Try me," Astrid said now interested in the story behind the sword and she guessed that the headpiece and the ring are connected to the sword as well since she didn't have them before.

"I'd like to show you since seeing is believing so come on we'll stop at the forge to get your saddle"

"You made me a saddle?" Astrid asked surprised.

"Of course, I have a dragon's scales are not comfortable to sit on for long periods," Hela said as they walked out of the house.

{The same time at the forge}

Hiccup was laying on his desk with sketches of Toothless everywhere, his mind thinking of a way to end this war between dragons and Vikings plus the fact that his sister can understand what the dragons are saying since yesterday he watched her have a serious conversation with Troels about which fish tasted better than the other Salmon or cod and it seemed like Troels likes cod since Hela was quite keen on telling him why Salmon tasted better and in the end they settled on tuna all the while Toothless drooled to the side while also listening to the conversation attentively.

He also noted that some of Hela's behavior was more dragon-like, like how she acted with the dragon nip, that time after he used the eel on the zippleback she wouldn't get anywhere near him the whole day, and then there's that sword, headpiece, and ring that she got out of nowhere.

His thoughts were interrupted by his dad walking in making him jump and start collecting all the sketches of toothless.

"Dad! You're back! Gobber's not here, so..." Hiccup said before Stoick interrupted him.