CHAPTER 1

(Hiccups Pov )

"This is berk, it's 12 days north of Hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death."

"It's located solidly on the meridian of misery. My village in a word sturdy it's been here for seven generation's but every single building is new"

"We have fishing hunting and a charming view of the sunset. The only problem is the pests." We see a sheep getting picked off by something and the sheep next to it just keeps on grazing.

"You see while most places have mice or mosquitoes we have..." we see a teenage boy opening a door to get out of the house only to be met with the village in chaos. A monstrous nightmare sees him and breaths fire at him while he closes the door in time using it as a shield. "Dragons"

We see a bunch of sheep running around with a dragon breathing fire in the background.

"Most people would leave but not us we're Vikings we have stubbornness issues" one person gets picked off by a Groncle with its mouth as he keeps bashing it with a hammer to no avail out of nowhere a shield bashes it on the side of the face and it lets go of him and flies of disoriented.

Hela runs to her shield picks it up and turn's to the man

Hela runs to her shield picks it up and turn's to the man. "Be careful next time." She says and runs off to assist her dad.

Back with the teenage boy, he got out of the house. He runs the chaotic village with an excited smile.

"My name is Hiccup great name I know but it's not the worst. Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls like our charming Viking demeanour wouldn't do that." Hiccup says as he walks backwards to check behind him. He bumps into someone and turns around just in time as a Groncle fire a lava blast the shock wave from the blast sending him to the ground. A Viking falls on top of him shouting with his axe in hand.

"Aaarrrr morning." He gets up and runs off to gods nowhere.

Hiccup gets up and runs through the village with some of them shouting at him like.

"What are you doing here"

"Get inside"

"Get back inside"

He ignores all of them and keeps running ahead until he almost gets fried by a Nader but he gets saved by stoick as he lifts him by the Coller.

"What is he doing out again what are you doing out get inside." He tells him a bit frustrated with him as he pushes him away.

"That's stoick the vast chief of the tribe. They say that when he was a baby he popped a dragon's head clean off its shoulders." Stoick picks up an empty cart and throws it at a Nader breaking it on impact. Another Nader shoots its tail spikes at him from behind but a shield deflects them and Hela glares at the dragon angrily and it flies away in fear but Hela doesn't notice her eyes glowing red for a brief moment.