Vol 1: Initiation

You had trained diligently with Glynda and Ozpin in the ways of a huntress despite the fact you didn't have a Semblance. You did admirably enough Glynda was buying treats tonight, for your hard work as well as the fact today was your birthday. You were chatting about your accomplishments when you both heard a loud crash combined with gunshots. You shared a concerned look before rushing toward the commotion.

When you arrived you saw the at large mercenary Roman Torchwick fighting a girl around your age dressed in Red and Black. She carried a scythe just like a woman you met when you were very young, Summer Rose. She darted up the ladder to pursue Roman and you followed suit. When you two got up top you saw Roman aim his cane at the girl, quickly thinking you fired your claws and grappled in front of her to protect her before whipping back around to throw a chemical grenade you invented. You missed him by a little bit seeing him jump onto the chopper. You fired your grapple again jumping in the cockpit trying to capture him when he ducked showing two glowing eyes of flame charging a blast. Before you could think you were blown out of the copter.

Glynda: ASH!

You fired the claws into the side of the building attempting to catch yourself from falling to your death. As you stop you climb back up and look at Roman getting away.

You: Damn it...

You feel a force pick you up by your collar making you look them in the eyes. It was Glynda and she seemed quite upset.

Glynda: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THAT WAS?!

You just sigh and roll your eyes. You know she's only being a good parent but still you got tired of being yelled at when you attempt to go for the winning move.

Girl: Woow! You're a huntress! Can I get your autograph?!

You both turn to see the red girl starry eyed looking at Glynda causing you to giggle.

---

Glynda: Young lady I hope you know how dangerous your actions could have been this evening. If it were me I'd send you home with a pat on the back...

The girl smiled.

You: *thinking* Wait for it

Glynda: And a slap on the wrist.

Glynda brought her crop down startling the girl.

Glynda: That being said there is someone who wants to speak with you.

You turned to the opening door to see Oz walking in with a plate of cookies and a box with a ribbon.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose.

You: Maybe she is related

Ozpin: You... have silver eyes.

Ruby: Uhhh...

Ozpin: So! Where does an adorable little girl learn this?

Ruby: Signal Academy!

Ruby kept eyeing the cookies as Oz gave a nod. Almost instantly Ruby began making every cookie vanish from the plate.

Ozpin: You learned to wield one of the most dangerous weapons at Signal?

Ruby: Mah unca tot meh!

You/Glynda: Swallow, then speak.

You exchange a look with Glynda as you let out a giggle.

Glynda: Glad to know you remember some things I taught you~

Ozpin: Anywho the only person I know at Signal with Scythe skills like this is a dusty old crow.

Ruby: Yep! That's my uncle!