Vol 15: The End?

Asterius stood between the mortals she had driven away so many years ago. Violet energy eminated from her aura.

Asterius: Salem...Ozma... been a while.

The two didn't respond out of fear. Asterius raised her hand and focused. She found the threads of curses placed on both of them. She raised her blade and cut them in half.

Asterius looked over to Ruby.

Asterius: The rest... is up to you.

A bright light shone over the figure as she was now once again the two sisters. Hugging as they were before.

You went over to Neo.

Ash: Are you staying to fight sister?

Yukiko: Yes but I suppose we'll need new names to cast aside Asterius from ever forming again.

Ash: Mom?

Glynda: Y-yes?

Ash: Can you give us new names?

Glynda: *gasp* A-are you sure?

Ash: Of course.

Glynda: Then I suppose... how do Alya and Coral sound?

The twins looked at each other smiling.

Coral/Alya: We love it Momma/Glynda!

Coral: Now if you'll excuse Neo and I, we have to go get our new home prepped for when Alya and the rest of you join us eventually.

You hugged Glynda tightly.

Coral: I'll be waiting for you mother. I love you so much, thank you for the life you gave me.

Glynda began crying.

Glynda: I-I'll miss you so much!

Coral: I know.

You lightly let go and went over to Blake.

Coral: Thank you for always being there during those early years. If you see Ilia, tell her I'm sorry we couldn't catch up.

The two friends hugged as the both of them cried.

Blake: I-I don't know what I'm gonna do without you in my life Coral...

Coral: Be the leader the Faunus need. And be there for your team. They are going to need you if they're gonna keep the peace.

Blake nodded as you went to Neo and they began to walk away from the brewing war.

---

Decades have passed and Glynda is on her final mortal breaths as her soul flew to an unknown place. Her appearance changed to that of how she looked when she met you. She looked around as she saw you and Neo waving to her. She ran toward them happy as ever hugging you both.

---

A few more decades passed and Blake went through the same events as did everyone you knew and they reuinited with Neo and you once more.

---

Everyone gathered in the aisles as a soft piano played. Everyone turned as you walked down the aisle in a white dress, ornate with gold decorations. Glynda, Blake, and Alya crying happy for you. You joined your fiancée Neo and shared a tender kiss bonding you as wives.

---

Every one of you lived peacefully in the utopia as Remnant remained peaceful thanks to the efforts of Team RWBY and JNR. And the Goddesses of Chaos and Order.