Vol 7: Bonds

A/n: 🍋 ⚠️

Neo gently began a kiss whilst running her hands all over your body. Every delicate touch making your core grow wetter by the second. She explored every inch of you as her kiss traveled to your neck. She traversed every spot before finding the sweet spot and biting down on it causing you to moan.

You: N-Neo~

Neo: Yes kitten?

You: M‐more... please~

Neo: Good girl, using your manners gets you what you want.

Neo moved her hands to your shirt, discarding it looking at your lacey F/c bra. Neo licked her lips as she quickly tore off your pants leaving you in your underwear.

Neo: Oh darling you look simply ravishing. I can't wait to claim you~

Suddenly you felt an intense heat rise up. Dreading what that could mean you looked at the calendar before realizing why Neo wanted to do it today. You entered your heat cycle. You looked back at Neo and she only made it worse as you saw her body, bare to you, sauntering with purpose.

Neo: Hon if you become any more wet your panties will be utterly ruined. Strip.

You quickly removed the remaining underwear as Neo grabbed you and threw you to the bed.

Neo: I've waited a long time for this.

Neo began mercilessly eating you out causing a loud moan to exit your mouth. She ran one hand back and forth across your swollen clit while the other kneaded your big, perky breasts.

You: A-Ah ahn ah! N-Neo!

Neo: I hope you're not about to cum. Cause guess what? You don't get to unless I command it!

You: O-oh but Ne-

Neo: Ah ah ah. When we are like this I am?

You: D-daddy!

Neo: Good girl. You let Daddy decide when you cum. And right now I say hold it in.

You were writhing in pleasure doing your best to control yourself. Neo then split into multiple versions of herself as four of them held your limbs in place while the fifth got on top of you with her ass towards you.

Neo: You're gonna eat me out like a good girl now okay?

She sat on your face as you began to eat her out. She grew more wet the more you went on. The heat was becoming unbearable and you couldn't help but cum.

Neo: Are you cumming without permission?! Bad girl! Bad!

She slapped your pussy as you came again.

Neo: And you wanna keep going? Fine we'll keep going until you pass out from pleasure!

Neo's tactics were no longer gentle as she was doing everything to make you cum over and over again. The two copies by your hands forced your hands to their dripping pussies. The one copy sat on you continued to ride your face. She kneaded your breasts as she sucked on your clit. The other two at your feet pleasured the prime Neo as she mercilessly finger blasted you. She then got a devious idea and stuck a finger into your ass causing you to writhe as you squirted.

Neo: Oh? Kitten likes anal? How dirty~.

You were shaking from the pleasure, it had almost become painful by this point but you knew she wasn't gonna stop. You disobeyed and this was your punishment.

Neo: Go on cum! Cum! Cum like the little slut you are!

You moaned loudly into the clone's pussy as you continued squirting. Neo suddenly stopped all contact returning all clones to her as every sensation you gave them translated to her instantly. She gave a hoarse moan at the rush of pleasure.

Neo: Mm Daddy isn't done with you yet. I told you I bought something and I did.

Neo bent over to the bag and pulled out a vibrating dildo.

Neo: You. Will cum with me this time. Understand?

You nodded panting as she lined herself up. She turned it on as the both of you moaned.

Neo: Guess I better hurry before we cum from this.

She slowly inserted the whole thing causing your mind to blank. Your eyes rolled back as your tongue hung out of your mouth.

Neo: Such a slutty expression! It makes me wanna go all out!

Neo put you into a mating press as she began mercilessly pounding away at you building pressure far too fast.

You: N-Neo! D-d-daahaaaddyyyy! Too much!

Neo: Don't worry baby we're almost done just hold it for Daddy.

She continued to pound away as you heard her thoughts become more lewd.

Neo: Ahn yes fuck! I'm so close! Oh Oum I wanna cum!

The pleasure was becoming too much. You suddenly felt a shift as you look down and the vibrator changed into a fully functional penis.

You: N-Neo! Y-you have a dick now!

Neo: Good! Then that means it worked and we can start a family!

Neo began to speed up as you felt her twitching. She was about to blow.

Neo: CUM! CUM ASH! DO IT FOR DADDY!

As she slammed into you you felt hot steamy streams of white paint your insides causing you to squirt on her dick. The both of you scream in pleasure as she continued to cum inside of you. Your belly starting to inflate from all the cum. After a few more pumps she pulled out letting some of her seed splash out before laying beside you. You now felt a strong connection form between you and her.

Neo: S-so? How was it?

You: F-fantastic Alpha. I'm glad you're my mate. *yawn*

Neo giggled slightly.

Neo: Get some rest dear. I went a little rough on you.

You: A little?

Neo: Hush. Sleep.

You: Yes Alpha...

You quietly curled up into her arms as the both of you fell fast asleep.