Vol 11: Void

A year or so had passed and you now stood in the castle of Salem. Officially coronated as the Princess of the Grimm. Though you had been stripped of your former name.

 Though you had been stripped of your former name

(PIC IS NOT MINE)

Your emotion had all but drained and you had isolated yourself from the court of Salem. Only your Pack and Salem had ever been permitted to enter. You were currently carressing the fur of a Beowulf pup that had wanted to see you.

Pup: Princess? Why are you sad?

■■■: Well... I'm lonely I suppose.

Pup: But you gots your mama and a whole group of people who care about ya in this castle.

■■■: Hm... but I have others beyond here. Others I left to protect...

Pup: Well geez they oughta understand your good intentions for sure then.

■■■: I wonder....

Pup: Well I gotta go back to my mama but I'd love to come back again!

■■■: I would like that very much.

Pup: Great! See ya later Princess~!

The pup scampered off as you stared out over the world. It must be safer since you left. Neo, Glynda, they all must be happy you're gone.

---

#3RD POV: ROSE HOUSEHOLD#

Glynda and Neo were sitting huddled together, tear streaks staining their faces.

Blake: C'mon you two we'll find her. We just have to keep looking. Help me review again.

---

#YOUR POV: SALEM CASTLE#

You continued to sit peering into the vastness of the horizon as a creak of your door alerted you to someone entering.

Salem: Hello my dear. I come bearing a gift. To celebrate our wonderful advance towards a better future.

You turn to see a black box held by your eager mother. You open it and see a gorgeous necklace with a decorative black pendant.

■■■: It's pretty. Thank you mother.

Salem: Here, let me put it on you. Cause with this comes your brand new name as well~!

She clasped the necklace around your neck as your mind began to feel kinda funny.

Salem: There we are. Aw look at how precious you are, wouldn't you agree? Yukiko?

The name sent you into an instant daze. Your mother's words echoing through your mind.

Salem: Yukiko? Who do you belong to?

Salem. Salem. Salem.

Yukiko: I belong to you Mommy. No one else.