Vol 13: Twins

You awoke with sunlight peering over the horizon. You got out of bed and went outside and saw a small little squirrel, but it was blue with gold accents.

 You got out of bed and went outside and saw a small little squirrel, but it was blue with gold accents

(ART BY ME)

Ash: Hello dear, what are you?

???: Oh um hi miss, I'm a Bright! A being of positive emotion!

Ash: Fascinating~! Why did you manifest?

Bright: Well, I heard the call of our Goddess y'see. She seemed troubled and needed our help. So they sent me!

Ash: Who sent you?

Bright: The other Brights of course!

Ash: Well I don't know any goddesses but I'd love if you'd accompany me to find a being named Jinn.

Bright: *gasp* You know Lady Jinn?!

Ash: I have this feeling I do but my memory is hazy when it comes to her.

Bright: I would be honored to help you find her!

Ash: Great~!

---

You, the Bright, Neo, Glynda and Blake set out together leaving the others to protect Remnant from Salem. Oz had informed you all of a lamp and it looked identical to the one Yukiko showed you.

Bright: I'm picking up a scent.

Ash: What kind of scent?

Bright: The lamp of Lady Jinn!

Ash: Lead the way.

The Bright started sprinting towards the scent it picked up as your heart began screaming at you to turn away. Nevertheless you pushed through the pain and followed. When the Bright stopped it began digging when it hit something glasslike. You sifted through the bunker of sand and found the very thing you were looking for.

Glynda: Great work you two~! Now according to Oz, you just say her name and she will appear to answer 3 questions.

Ash: Alright then...

The Bright ran back onto your shoulder as you let out a shaky breath. Your instincts were telling you to do everything but what you were about to.

Ash: Jinn...

Blue smoke erupted from the lamp as a giant blue feminine humanoid appeared from the clouds.

Woman: Hahaha! Oh someone has finally- wait. N-no not you... anyone but you!

Ash: Are you Jinn?

Jinn: Y-yes I am...

Ash: I have a few questions for you.

Jinn: Y-yes I suppose as you hold the lamp it is my duty to do so. But you only get 3.

Ash: Okay... first, how do I know Yukiko?