Vol 14: Guardian of Balance and Unity

You walked the group through your first part of the plan as you layed down on Neo's lap letting sleep take you.

Once again you arrived at the temple submerged in water.

(PIC IS NOT MINE)

The violet light now having weight to it as you called for your sister. Soon you saw Yukiko walk toward you.

Yukiko: Well? You called. You get your answers?

Ash: Sister... I'm so sorry.

Yukiko: Well... it wasn't your fault sis. But what do you wanna do now that you know?

Ash: Stop Salem and Ozma once and for all.

Yukiko: How?! They're immortal!

Ash: But we have the power to make it not so.

Yukiko: What are you- No... nonono absolutely not!

Ash: But sister the war will never end-

Yukiko: Then let it linger! I don't want to be alone like that again! I don't wanna!

Yukiko was crying as she curled into herself. You sat down beside her and hugged her.

Ash: Yuki... please. For eternal peace those two need to be laid to rest. We don't have to fight, just remove the immortality. After that we can never use that form again and live just as the Goddesses of Chaos and Order.

Yukiko: I-I... I don't wanna...

Ash: Yuki, look at me.

Yukiko looked at you with tear stained eyes.

Ash: I love you sister... I don't want to lose you either. But after the wonders I've seen from humanity, I can't give up on them. But I also can't do anything without my strong sister's help.

Yukiko: Heh *sniff* you always were more bark than bite.

Ash: Only cause you made up for it tenfold.

You and Yukiko giggled as the violet light illuminated the dreamscape.

Ash: So? What do you say?

Yukiko: You promise you won't ask for this again after this?

Ash: We will never speak of it unless you seek it.

Yukiko: *sigh* What's the plan?

Ash: You bring Salem, I bring Ozma-

Yukiko: Woah woah I thought I was the Goddess of Chaos! Those two together would spell the end of Remnant as it stands!

Ash: Which! Is where we come in. First we try the diplomatic approach and get them to talk it out.

Yukiko: Yeah that isn't gonna work dipstick!

Ash: Which is where that form will come in-

Yukiko: I thought you said we weren't fighting?!

Ash: *sigh* We aren't, Ruby and her friends will. We are just giving them a fighting chance by-

Yukiko: Stripping the two of their immortality curses.

Ash: And then we break apart and never have to use it again. We can live as the Goddesses of Chaos and Order for eternity. No more endless war by humans and faunus.

Yukiko: *sigh*... Fine. Where we meeting then?

Ash: I got an idea.

---

You filled everyone in on the plan as you went to the ruins of Beacon.

---

Oz: Why did you bring me here Ms Goodwitch?

Ash: To finish an endless war.

Oz: W-what are you talking about?!

As you begin over the hill, you see Yukiko with a worried expression on her face. You made a calm one that seemed to ease her a bit. When Salem and Ozma made eye contact the two of you could feel the tension and went to intercept the other's immortal.

Salem/Ozma: W-what?!

Ash/Yukiko: By the creator gods design there were two primordial forces given shape. Chaos and Order. Today they unify to march toward a better future.

Salem/Ozma: N-no you wouldn't!!!

You and Yukiko dashed towards each other before hugging.

Ash/Yukiko: Come forth, Asterius.