Vol 12: Remembrance

The group in front of you looked dumbfounded, some on the verge of tears.

Girl: *teary eyed* ...

Ash: I have a feeling I know all of you but... I have no memory of anyone or anything besides my name and someone named Yukiko.

Woman: W-well then, allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Glynda Goodwitch, I'm your mother.

Ash: Oh! Did we live a happy life together momma?

Glynda: Yes. Yes we did.

Monochrome Girl: My name is Blake Belladonna, I'm your childhood friend.

Ash: Did we play here at momma's house?

Blake: No not quite, I'll take you there soon and reintroduce you to my parents.

Ash: Okay.

Quiet Girl: *raspy* I-I

Everyone turned to to Neo who was holding her throat.

Quiet Girl: I-I'm Neo. I-I'm your girlfriend...

Ash: O-oh. *blushing* Well what god did I please to get so lucky?

Neo blushed at the compliment and hugged you.

Blake: This my team, Team RWBY. This is Ruby, Weiss, and my girlfriend Yang.

Ash: Hello Team RWBY.

Boy: I'm Jaune Arc, and this is my team JNR. The two behind me are Nora and Ren.

Ash: Hello to you as well Team JNR.

Neo: Ash... were your eyes always blue?

Ash: Hm? Were they a different color before?

Glynda: Yes. They were red.

Ash: No those are Yukiko's eyes.

Blake: We can focus on that later, let's take Ash around to different places to jog her memory.

Everyone: Right.

---

The group began taking you to different parts of Remnant to try and regain your memory. Little bits would come back to you but nothing major. That was until it was Neo's turn.

---

#3RD POV: SALEM CASTLE#

Yukiko can be seen skipping through the halls of the castle before entering Salem's quarters.

Yukiko: Hello Mommy~!

Salem: Hello Yukiko, what do I owe the pleasure?

Yukiko: I finally rid myself of that annoying weak half!

Salem: ...What?

Yukiko: Eeyup, just like a piece of paper ripped in half, we are now separate entities~! And the best part is she doesn't remember a thing.

Salem: Yukiko you don't understand we need her as much as you she has something you don't!

Yukiko: Oh please, what could that broad have that I don't?

Salem: The power of an artifact guardian.

---

#YOUR POV: UNCHARTED FOREST#

Ash: Where are we Neo?

Neo: This is our home.

As Neo opened the door hundreds of memories came flooding back as you fell to your knees clutching your head.

Neo: ASH?!

You looked up at her. Your girlfriend who helped you through so much. The one who stood by you through thick and thin. You kiss her with intense passion feeling the happiest you've been in a long time.