Vol 3: Jackpot

Along your walk, you and, the girl whom you now know as Neo, hit it off. You couldn't help but put those troubling thoughts to the back of your head for now. She seemed to help you calm down, hell you even decided to stay and split the ice cream with her. The two of you spent hours talking about various life events and how you overcame them when the last spoonful of ice cream caused contact between your spoons. Neo glared at you as a signal to not eat it but you smirked back having already scooped it up. Neo instantly felt defeated and gave you the most adorable pleading look you had ever seen.

You: Oooohhh ffffine... take it! Just don't make that face again.

She leaped up from her chair and skipped over to you. She gently grabbed your hand that was holding the spoon and pushed it toward your mouth.

You: H-huh? B-but I thought you wanted it.

She shrugged as she guided the last spoonful into your mouth. You set the spoon down as she grabbed your face and kissed you darting her tongue inside stealing a small bit from you whilst making the most intoxicating kiss possible. When she broke away you couldn't even form words. You were so red that you could've been mistaken for Ruby's cape. Neo licked her lips with a satisfied smile before making a "call me" sign to you walking out. You looked down at your scroll to see she had added her number to your contacts with little hearts surrounding it.

You: ......wow...

---

You had a great deal of trouble focusing on the day as thoughts of Neo clouded your mind. That kiss still had you blushing, after all, it was your first.

Blake: What's got you in such high spirits?

You: ...

Blake: Ash?

You: AAH! UH- YES?!

Blake: Woah chill out, I just asked what had you smiling so much. Are you okay?

You: Who me? Y-yeah I'm totally fine, great in fact.

Blake: Mmhmm. Who're they?

You: W-who?

Blake: The one you obviously can't seem to get over. Who you crushing on? You're acting like- Ash Goodwitch you didn't!

You: H-huh?! Didn't what?!

Blake: You kissed them didn't you?!

You: W-wha?! Nonono definitely not how rediculous. Me? Kiss? Hahaha

Blake: Phew I thought I had los-

You: They kissed me.... wait what were you about to sa-

Blake: THEY WHAT?!

You: AHH! Again with the shouting... they kissed me.

Blake looked as if she had murderous intent on her mind.

You: N-now Blake there's n-no need to do anything crazy alri- mmf?!

Blake smashed her lips into your's holding you against hers. Your mind was spinning, two beautiful women had kissed you in one day. What kind of fortune did you walk into?

Blake: You're mine, understand?

You: B-Blake that's hardly fair to-

Blake gave you a look that dared you to continue. Unfortunately for her you didn't scare that easy.

You: Listen, the both of you can share okay?

Blake: But I don't wanna share.

You: Well it's that or I refuse your feelings.

Blake: N-nevermind I-I'll share!

You: Good kitty.

Blake ceased any calm and collected nature as she began sputtering causing you to laugh.

---

You were now walking down the hall with Blake when you passed by the girl with fiery red hair and emerald eyes.

???: Hello Blake, who's this?

Blake: This is Ash. She's my girlfriend, though she has another.

???: My goodness, scoring one girl is impressive enough but two? Quite the lucky gal. I'm Pyrrha by the way.

You: Nice to meet you.

Pyrrha was fidgety for a minute looking like she wanted to say something.

Ash: Pyrrha? Is something wrong?

Pyrrha: *sigh* Fuck it.

Ash: Wha- Ah- mmf?!

You had to be dreaming. One girl was crazy enough, two girls felt like the lottery, but three??? You had to be dreaming right.

Pyrrha: I would also like to join the relationship.

Blake: Hey! You can't just butt in like tha-

Ash: O-okay.

Blake: Huh?!

Pyrrha: Oh thank you so much Ash! I promise you won't regret it!

You now had a girl holding either hand as you walked down the hallway. When the three of you got back to the ballroom they each wanted to take you with them. Like toddlers fighting over the same plushie.

You: Alright look. I am going to go...

They both looked at you with anticipation.

You: Sit with Ruby and Yang. Sort this quarrel yourselves.

You left both of the girls flabbergasted as you walked off without them.

You had gathered your things and plopped them right next to Ruby and Yang.

Yang: What's shakin hot stuff?

You: Oh no not you too.

Ruby: Whaddya mean her too?

You: Girls have been trying to date me left and right. I somehow managed to get three girlfriends in one day.

Yang: Woah! Look at our little player we have here. But nah your good Ash. My eyes are on someone else.

You breathed a sigh of relief as you sat down.

You began to chat with Ruby and Yang about all the potential possibilities that could happen throughout the years at Beacon. Ruby was excited because tomorrow would be the start of the initiation test. You just hoped you were ready.