Chapter 50: Would You Rather & Birth

Y/N POV

7 months later

Lot's has happened since me and Clem have gotten married. Violet and Rosita have gotten close but Vi is still dedicated to the harem, and recently Michonne has joined. We've done our best with repairing and building up the school with the supplies we've got. The school is much safer now and the people are much happier too. Clem is really pregnant and Ruby says the baby should be coming anytime now.

Clem: Y/N come here!

I look over and see Clem sitting at a picnic table with Violet, Mom and Louis.

I walk over to them.

Y/N: What is it babe?

Clem: Wanna play a game with us?

Y/N: What game do you guys have in mind?

Louis: Would you rather.

Y/N: Okay I'm down. I assume cards are involved knowing you.

Louis: Bingo! Whoever draws the highest asks the question and whoever's the lowest answers.

Y/N: Alrighty then.

I sit down then Clem sits on my lap. Louis draws us all cards.

We all draw. Mom wins and Violet loses.

Carley: Let's go! Alright Vi would you rather be a Rockstar or a Movie star?

Violet: Rockstar easily.

Y/N: That's my girl.

I peck Vi on the lips.

We all draw again. Clem wins and Violet loses

Violet: Again!?

Clem: Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?

Violet: Now that's tough... I'm gonna go with summer clothes in the winter because I can be warmed up by Y/N cuddling me while there's only so many layers I can take off in the summer.

Y/N: Every girl clings to me for something.

Clem: Is that a bad thing?

Y/N: No.

Clem and Vi kiss me then each other.

Violet: Clem your lips are so soft.

I chuckle and we all draw again.

Louis wins and I lose.

Y/N: Fuck.

Louis: The kids aren't here so let's spice it up a little. Y/N would you rather have your dick be four inches longer or have sex that lasts four times longer?

Y/N: Well my dick is already long enough. Ask Clem...

Clem blushes.

Louis: Is that true Clem?

Clem: Shut up.

Y/N: I'd go with sex for four times longer, especially with this girl.

I kiss Clem.

Clem: Good choice. If your dick was any longer you would properly kill me.

I laugh then Maggie joins us.

Y/N: Hey Maggs.

Maggie: Hey babe.

She kisses me on the lips.

Maggie: What are you guys playing?

Clem: Would you rather.

Maggie: With cards?