11.

Ant - The first one has fallen

Dec - And tonight  no one is safe

Ant- It's anyone's game and all in your hands here on I'm a celebrity

Both - GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

Dec - good morning good evening and welcome to Australia and the first morning for our new arrivals. while they avoided the immunity challenge today is a new where anything could happen. The dirty dozen became well.. the less smelly 11.

Ant - yeah literally anyone could be leaving this show tonight.

Dec- well except us because if we have told the producers once we've told them 100 times we've got the contract. We ain't going anywhere.

Dec - NO way Jose.  But first back to yesterday morning where we announced the first celebrity to leave this year's camp.

Max POV

It's morning down in Croc Creek the birds are singing as always. I'm sound asleep in my hammock. That is until I am rudely woken up by something heavy hitting my face. I squint and sit up. Nathan who is always the first one up is getting changed.

"What are you doing?" I ask sleepily.

"What's it look like?" he jokes. "I've lost my shoe."

"It's the middle of the night."

"You can't go back to sleep now." Nathan shakes me.

"You wanna bet?" I say

"Are you gonna get up or am I gonna have to make you." Nathan asks and I shut my eyes. He twists the hammock tipping me out.

"What did you go and do that for?"

"Because you and I are going to serenade the camp to wake them up." Nathan tells me. "Now are you with me?" We head to sin bin and crouch in front of the slit on the door singing I found you. 

"I said peoplllle we're alll looking for food today. Sometimes we don't get it. Were all frightened by the bugs. And we all get out all out. Sitting around the fire. Just when I'd given up I managed to feed my camp. Until I found you."

"Someone's in a happy mood. Vanessa blushes.

BEEP.

"Is this what get every day now?" James grumps. 

"Cheeky get." Frankie goes over to Brad's bed and tickles him. 

"Get me out! Help." Brad thrashes around before he topples out of his hammock. 

"Come on wake up we don't want to miss today!"

Saturdays POV (Frankie)

Frankie - Someone will be leaving camp this morning. Which is a shame for me and Vanessa as we haven't been here long. This seems like a lovely group. 

Vanessa- Luckily we aren't part of the first vote off. 

Ant - The first person to leave I'm a celebrity 2023 is... James. 

We are both shocked that the first campmate leaving is James. He seemed a genuine person. 

"Bye James." Everybody shouts as he heads across the bridge. Brad is crying on my shoulder.

"It's alright doll you'll see him soon." We head back down to the camp. I rub Brad's back whilst Vanessa get the breakfast on the boil.

"I feel as though The Vamps are shrinking now.." Brad sighs.