14.

Dec- They have made the jungle their home

Ant - But tonight 2 will fly the nest

Dec- Tonight 9 will become 7 here on I'm a Celebrity

Both GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

Dec - Good morning welcome to Australia and the start of the final week in the jungle. There are 9 celebrities in camp and in a few hours time two of them will be first in line at the reception at the Versace being asked questions like. "Would you like a newspaper in the morning? Can I take your credit card and of course...

Ant - why are walking around with a cowboy hat on and wearing a body warmer with your name on the back? But who will that be it's all down to your votes remember 2 will be leaving tonight.

Dec - We will heading into camp shortly to deliver another surprise. But first we go back to yesterday where either Siva or Connor would be leaving the jungle.

Brad POV

The next person to leave I'm a Celebrity 2023 is.. going to be decided by a one off head to head bushtucker trial. The winner will stay in camp the loser will leave immediately.

This morning we had  a surprise over who will be leaving next. I'm shocked. Whoever loses will be leaving camp. It's either Siva or Connor. Could I be the last Vamp standing? 

Brad - We're sat round the fire. Ant and Dec reveal that one of us is leaving within the next 10 minutes. 

I hug Connor wishing him the best then shake hands with Siva.  "Good luck mate."

15 minutes later. We hear a "Hello." It sounds Irish. My heart sinks. Connor has left the camp. Siva senses I'm upset and gives me a hug. 

"hey darling." Siva warm embrace calms me down.

Ant - Ooh it's kicking in its kicking in!

Ant - is that a no?

Dec - A definite no

Ant - Heres the tea Dec here shouldn't be watching Australian soaps they've a terrible effect on him!

Dec - No they Don't! Leave me alone! Anyway you're not even my real dad!

Ant - Now like we told you yesterday we will be dropping a clanger to the campers. 

Dec - Never mind that! I know it anyway!

Ant - Tine to go in and reveal a surprise. Morning everybody. The public have been voting for who they want to keep in camp. Now there is a twist today's bushtucker trial... will be done by tonights bottom 3. In no particular order Brad it's not you

Dec - Giovanna its not you

Ant - Max it's not you

Vanessa it might be you

Nathan it's not you

Frankie it might be you

Jay its not you

Siva its not you

So that means Vicky it might be you.. the person facing Dicing with danger... is all 3 of you!

We are all shocked. Todays is another vote off trial and taking part are all girls! 

Trial

 In the trial clearing is a giant gameboard. Each numbered square has a picture of a critter on. Whatever you land on is what will be joining you.