Dubai

I stay by Brad for the rest of the flight. 

We have now landed in Dubai. Brad's in such a deep sleep but I will need to wake him at some point. So I carried him off the flight into the BIGGEST airport in the whole world. God this is like being in a maze! But it's not long until Brad begins to stir in my arms.

"Where am I?" Brad asks feeling very alarmed.

"We're in Dubai buddy." I tell him lifting the sleep mask from his eyes. "But youre alright now. we'll be home in a few hours. Do you wanna go sit somewhere?" Brad nods. "That's okay buddy." I sit down with a tired Brad on my lap.

"James its really cold now." Brad begins to shiver. I wrap the blanket around him. "I felt really safe with you on the flight."

"I was with you the whole time." I add on.

"I felt something tickle my ear." Brad says.

"As you were asleep the whole flight I gave you cuddles whispering in your ear."

"It was really warm." Brad strokes his ear.

"My buddy." I give him a kiss. Suddenly Brad lurches forward. "Do you feel sick?" Brad nods. Bunging him over my shoulder I dash for boys toilets. Brad gets on his honkers.

If youre sensitive to this you might want to look away now.

Tears rushing down his cheeks Brad empties the contents of his stomach; making him bring up the last of it as he cries. I rub his back telling him to take his time. Once hes finished I tie Brad's hair into a bun. Brad lifts his heads from the bowl and hes shaking a little so he curls up trying to get warm. I wipe the sweat from his forehead.

"I'm sorry."Brad sobs.

"Its alright. I think it was the last meal at the hotel that upset your stomach. Do want a drink?" Brad nods. Once we leave the toilets I get him a bottle of water. Brad takes small sips. He's very tired so he falls asleep. Giving Brad a little cuddle I carry him to the gate that will take us home.