Day 1a. Entry Challenge

We have arrived at the entrance to the jungle greeted by Ant and Dec who are on a sofa.

Dec - Welcome to the Jungle Living Room where there is a massive amount at stake. 

Ant - The winning team will spend one final night in the villa with a delicious last supper. The losers will be sent straight to a makeshift camp in the bush. Wanna know what's in store?

Dec - This is our Terrorvision. There are 5 rounds in total. One player from each team will go head-to-head. The first 4 rounds are a point each the final round is an ultimate decider.  Let's see what is on the Terrorvision tonight. Here we have Hell Holes Kitchen. (a play on Hell's Kitchen) In front of you are 3 holes each containing a star. And there are some Jungle surprises in there too. The first player to fish all 3 stars and stick them on the wall behind you is the winner of Round 1. Siva, James are you ready. The trial starts when you hear the claxon. 

Coming up the trial is hard to swallow.

"His penis looks smaller than mine!"

And the sky's the limit for Brad.

Welcome back to I'm a Celebrity. Before the break our full class 2022 took part in the first bushtucker trail for the first time ever. And when we left them, Siva Kaneswaran was awkwardly fumbling with a boybander 7 years younger than him.

Ant - Nice and slow James.

James - Aaaah thats so crazy.

Dec - Have a rummage around Siva. Two behind, James.

Ant - And that's it after round 1 its 1 point to The Wanted. Well done, Siva.

Dec - Let's see what's next on the Terrorvision tonight. 

The channel switches to a newsroom. 

Ant - This is Not the 10 oclock news (play on not the 9 oclock news and ITV News at 10) When you hear the bong you must read the news headlines.  When you've finished reading the headlines we will ask if that is true or false.

Brad - will something land on my head?

Ant - You're ahead of me. Nathan you can go when you hear the bong.

Nathan - Insomnia saves an Australian man's life last week. He got out of bed in the middle of the night just as a car crashed into his bedroom. 

Dec- Brad you'll need to sit down for this bit I'm afraid. Thank you. Nathan is that true or false?

Nathan - True.

Dec - it's.. true. Well done, Nathan. 

Ant - Brad when you hear the bong read your headline

Brad - Willy Wonka is facing some stiff competition as a UK scientist claims he has invented a 3-course meal chewing gum.

Dec - is that headline true or false.

Brad - true.

Dec- it's.. false. 

Brad - aaah! I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Aaah!

Ant - so because Brad has forfeited it's 2-0 to The Wanted.

The Tv changes to a stage.

Dec - its karaoke time. It's the Bug Factor. The pair of you are about to sing a classic boyband duet. Now there is a twist.

Ant - Each celeb has 6 words missing. The winner is the one who sings the most correct words.  But as you sing there will be a few surprises as this is a Bushtucker trial. 

Dec - Let's cue the music.

Song - I want it that way.

Max - You are my fire

Connor -The one desire
M - Believe when I say
I want it that wayC - But we are two streets apart
Can't reach to your heart
M - When you say
That I want it that wayC - Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a barmaid
M - Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a something or other and I don't know what to sing!C -Tell me why
 B - I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Dec - Max you sang 3 words right. Connor got 4 words right. The Vamps get a point. The scores are now 2-1 still to The Wanted. Let's see what's on the text. Ah yes, it's the classic gameshow Who Want to Eat a Willy on Air. 

Ant - its my favourite show this. Lift up the cloths please. 

Giovanna - that's the ugliest willy I have ever seen!

Ant - we have 2 kangaroo penises the first person to eat an entire willy and show an empty mouth will win and take the point. Giovanna, The Vamps are 1 point down, so you'll need this. Are you ready.

Giovanna - her penis looks smaller than mine!

Dec - the trial will start on the claxon.

Ant- Well done Giovanna. SO the scores on the doors are 2 points apiece. 

Dec - it's 2-2! for the final time let's see what's on.

Ant - This is The Place the quiz show, with a difference. This will be done alternatively. IN turns you will have 30 seconds to answer as many questions as possible in the Place helmets. The chosen subject is Australia.  Each correct answer will be worth one point added to your overall score. 

Dec - The Vamps won the last round so Tristan you will be going first. Can we have 30 seconds on the clock. The time will start when I finish the first question.

Which Australian soap is set in the fictional town called Summer Bay?

Tris - pass

Dec - what's the name of the test Cricket series hosted by England and Australia contested since 1882?

Tris - Ashes

Dec - correct. What Australian actor played the title character in Mad Max?

Tris - Mel Gibson.

Dec - correct. Kangaroos, koalas and possums are all species of what animal?

Tris - pass

Dec - what flat instrument was made popular by Rolf Harris.

Tris - Didgeridoo 

Dec - you said digeridoo? no its a warper board. Tris you;re out of time. You got 2 correct taking your score to 4. Jay, you need 3 to win. Kylie Minogue found fame in what Australian soap?

Jay - Neighbours

Ant - correct. What is the nickname of the Australian national football team?

Jay - Socceroos 

Ant - Name the actor who played Crocodile Dundee

Jay - pass

Ant - What Australian bird is known for running up to 30mph on land?

Jay - ostrich 

Ant - emu. What Australian instrument is shaped like a tube?

Jay - digeridoo.

Ant - correct. At the end of that round. Jay got 3 right so the winners with 5 points are The Wanted! who will enjoy a night of luxury at the villa and a delicious feast. The Vamps, on the other hand will be heading to the makeshift camp with more information in the morning.  Well done, Wanted the villa awaits you head off down there and we will see you tomorrow.