13.

Dec - They all think they know what's coming next.

Ant - But tonight there is a twist in the tale.

Dec - The battle for survival is about to take a new turn here on I'm a Celebrity

Both  GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

Dec - Good morning good evening and welcome to Australia where your weekend starts right here!

Ant - What was that?

Dec - well it's Saturday back home and I thought we make the top of the show Saturday night "Alright!"

Ant - that's right and what a surprise we have in store for the celebrities. If you have just joined we about to drop a bombshell on them.

Dec - I haven't slept a wink thinking about it but first back to last night where after dinner it was starting to hit home for Brad.

Brad POV

It's now 3am and I still can't sleep. I really miss home. I tried to hold my tears back but I couldn't. I got up and went to the Bush Telegraph with Goofy and my sleeping bag. It was pitch black. When I got to the bush telegraph I curled up in my sleeping bag and began to cry and cry. I hugged Goofy closer and squeezed my eyes tight listening to the chirping crickets. I really don't want to live like this anymore.

Nathan POV

I'm heading to the dunny. As I passed the bush telegraph I could here sniffling. I didn't know what it was so I went in. I opened the door to see Brad curled up crying in his sleeping bag.

"Brad?" I asked sitting down. He sobbed into my chest. "hey hey. What's wrong?"

"Nathan," he sobbed. He couldn't finish the sentence. He covered his face with his hands.

"I can't take this anymore." Brad sobbed. "I miss home. I don't want to live like this anymore. Nobody likes me I'm the only Vamp left."

"Hey the public clearly love you." Nathan tells me. "I know 2 weeks ago we were separate camps but look what we've shown. An unlikely friendship. It's only the end of the week and we'll be back in the hotel."

"I don't feel well." Brad sniffs.

"You've been really quiet all evening."

Nathan - Over dinner Brad didn't really speak so I thought something wasn't right.

"Do you feel like you wanna leave?" I ask. Brad nods. 

"Knowing that everyone's leaving you'll be stuck here on Sunday with 3 other people. If  I was with Siva Max and Jay I'll be by myself."

"See that as a good thing." I tell him. Brad is having a bit of a down day bless him. You can tell instantly with any of us that are feeling down especially with Brad because he's normally bubbly and upbeat and having a laugh. "If you stay you might get to do the cyclone." Brad's face lights up. "When times are hard and you're in here when you're feeling down. How easy it is for you you're 26 in a successful boyband. I know its difficult. Its one week lets stick it out." Brad nods slowly. I wrap my throw blanket around him. 

Dec - Aww brotherly love would love to see them at the final.

Ant - lets head in and tell them about the big surprise.

Dec - morning everybody. The public have been voting for who they want to keep in camp. Someone will leave today. In no particular order. Brad the public have decided its not you.