Bumps and Tumbles part 2

Once on the second flight Brad's already asleep so I tuck him in the blanket. I place the sleep mask on his eyes but this time with lavender oil as a way to help him sleep.

"Sleep well buddy." i whisper in his ear.  i reach into my rucksack and get my earphones out placing one into my ear the other into Brad's. I pull his mask up knowing that he's fallen asleep. i fall asleep by his side.

An hour later I need the toilet so I say that I'll only one minute. i go back and Brad begin to wake. 

"Hello buddy." I whisper. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel really horrible." Brad shivers in the blanket. I place my hand onto Brad's forehead. 

"I know buddy. when you get home you can lie in your own bed. Your mum will look after you." Brad tears up. "Dont cry you'll see her soon. Go back to sleep you dont want to be tired when you see your mum." Brad goes back to sleep whilst i put his favourite songs on. I want to have a quiet talk but without waking him. I give him cuddles whilst whispering into his ear.  We snuggle for a couple hours. 

"I wish this flight would end." Brad whispers with his eyes closed.

"Me too." I whisper back. 

"I dont like bumpy flights." 

"Its okay we'll get through this together." I wrap Brad in my arms as a way to keep him safe. i got rid of the armrest then put Brad's seatbelt on holding his hand.

A little while later the plane shakes on a spot of turbulence. Brad wakes up feeling scared.

"Ssh its alright." Brad feels as though he is going to be sick. I rush him to the back of the plane. Once he feels better I take his hair out of the bun so he doesnt get a sore head. He lays his head on my shoulder. In case Brads still asleep when we land I put his seatbelt on then the blanket.