9.

Dec - It's one camp but 2 very different worlds

Ant - And someone is stirring them up

Dec - But who will have the last laugh here on I'm a Celebrity

Both- GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

Dec - Good morning good evening and welcome to Wednesday in Australia. Where we have another helping of drama where biggest question of the day is all about trust. Can you ever trust celebrities? Can Ant trust me? Not to mention that weird rash is developed.

Ant - Apparently not. Also tonight the 3rd round in the fight for immunity, Nathan gets emotional and lots of bitching from a Northerner called Jay. 

Dec - First we go back to yesterday morning where Brad and Nathan are both doing today's trial. 

Camp

Brad & Nathan. The public have decided the person they want to face Super Scareo is.. both of you! 

We're sat around the fire awaiting the result from Ant & Dec. Everyone in camp is surprised to hear of Brad and Nathan doing today's trial. It's unusual to see one from each band doing a trial together. But we're excited to see what happens. 

"Super Scareo that sounds fun." Brad grins.

"Sounds like a play on Super Mario." Nathan predicts. "Do you think we will be dressed up for this one? Which one would you love to dress as?

"I would love to be Luigi." Brad tells me. "Used to play as him when I was a kid. Inside the bush telegraph is a surprise for Brad & Nathan. A pair blue dungarees and red top for Brad with a green one for Nathan. 

"This is so cool." Brad is excited. 

Nathan POV

Myself and Brad are crossing the bridge to today's bushtucker trial. We are dressed as the Super Mario brothers.

"This look really suits you." Ant compliments. 

"Welcome to the bushtucker trial clearing." Dec begins. "It's nice to see some new faces down here."

"You've done a trial before Nathan. On your own. Brad did the first one."

"It gets me out of camp it's a challenge. I love challenges." Brad blushes. 

"Great do you want to know what's involved?" Dec asks.

"This is Super Scareo." Ant begins. "Along the walkway which is on high wires you can see we have floating stars. You have to work together to negotiate the walkway and release the stars."

"Every star you release is a meal for camp." Dec adds. "But this is a bushtucker trial but it will not be as straightforward as that. Brad as you recieved the most votes you will be blindfolded. So it's about teamwork and working together. The last two stars will require a leap of faith." 

"You can stop the trial at any time by calling out I'm a celebrity get me out of here but that will forfeit the trial for both of you." Ant adds.

Ant - welcome back to I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Before the break we saw Brad and Nathan take on today's trial Super Scareo. 

Dec - this is like a lot of computer games moving quickly along the platforms collecting stars. But on this one there is only one life and if you lost that it would really be game over!

Brad POV

"All about teamwork this one." Dec tells us.

"How am I on the ledge?" I ask