Risen from the depths. (Rewritten.)

This is the first rewritten chapter I hope you all like it. Other chapters will soon be rewritten as well (Probably not though I'm lazy.)

August 1st. Year 2019. Time 8:21 AM Commander Log Begin Playback

A grainy video appears on a screen in a meeting room with everyone staying quiet as the video plays.

"Hey, this thing still working?... Alright, the name is Adrien Kingston the current commander of Azur Lane. I'm recording this as a record of sorts. In case something goes wrong or if we get attacked by sirens or members of the Crimson Axis."

The man now known as Commander Adrien Kingston stops speaking for a moment before carrying on.

"Yesterday at approximately 0800 hours Naval HQ Requested that I take a prototype wisdom cube and a contingent of kansen and head to a wreck of one of the Eagle Union's most supposedly advanced destroyers. Not the Arleigh Burke Class Destroyers but the USS Zumwalt stealth-guided missile destroyers. They decided to 'Kansify' it as a chance to see if failed ships would work as intended if they were turned into kansens...Anyways back to the topic at hand. As we know most ship girls are made from ships that served in the 1950s Era anything higher and they become unstable, however, Naval HQ has tweaked a few Wisdom cubes and made them larger enabling them to contain more data about the ship they're 'Kansifying'.

As such, they have sent me along with New Jersey, Enterprise, Prince Of Wales, Ark Royal, and Hornet to construct a kansen from the wreck of the USS Zumwalt into another member of Azur Lane we are at the destination of the wreck already which is above the Lucie Inlet Reef and we're just now about to drop the Wisdom cube in. Filming will be handled by Belfast for now."

Commander Log Pause

August 1st Year 2019. Time 8:30 AM Commander Log Resume Playback

The video feed shows a new angle of Adrien standing at the bridge of the Prince Of Wales holding the prototype wisdom cube in his hand as it glows a brilliant blue

"Commander, are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be Belfast"

The video shows Commander Adrien Kingston glancing at the waters above the wreck before pulling his arm back and launching it forward chucking the wisdom cube into the Ocean before turning around and looking at the camera.

"And now we wait." He says calmly before walking into Wale's CIC room.

A few minutes pass before the water seems to bubble and heat up as mass amounts of steam start spewing out of the Ocean.

Belfast turns the camera around before speaking directly into it.

"To those who are watching to save time, I'll be pausing the recording until the new kansen fully forms."

Commander Log Pause

August 1st year 2019. Time 8:51 AM Commander Log Resume Playback.

The grainy video feed resumes revealing Commander Adrien Kingston, with Ark Royal, and Prince Of Wales by his side as he stares in shock above the water standing on it was not a ship girl but...A ship guy?

He has short white hair beneath his desert camouflage helmet. His eyes were a brilliant teal. He's wearing a white coat with armor plating on it underneath his coat revealing a military desert camo shirt and dog chains hanging off his neck with a Bandolier across his coat and shirt filled with bullets. He was also wearing desert camo pants with a gun belt looped across his waist just like his bandolier this one was also filled with bullets he also had a US Army Officer Sword sheathed on his left side. To complete his outfit, he was wearing black steel-toed boots and leather gloves with 2 holsters on his waist, each holding a Colt 44. Revolver.