A quick training session

A missile streaks through a clear blue sky over the Pacific Ocean. A trail of smoke followed behind it.

From a distance, 3 figures could be seen with their rigging summoned standing on top of the water as 2 Mitsubishi A6M2 "Zero" Fighters were ripping through the cloudless sky.

The Missile hit one of them dead as it exploded in the air doing a death spiral into the ocean.

Zumwalt, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, and Kaga could all be seen on the flight deck of IJN Kaga. They were launching Zero's into the air in higher quantities as missiles could be seen being launched off Zumwalt's back with pinpoint accuracy as much more planes exploded and were sent spiraling into the ocean.

"Hell yeah! Feel like I was made to use these bad boys!" You exclaim a grin on your face. You were wearing a new outfit to compliment your new riggings. An outfit that you liked very much.

You were wearing a black leather hat with a rope tied around it. A black coat with scorched edges reached down to your ankles a black dress shirt with black camo pants and you guessed it black steel-toed boots and leather gloves that were modified by Akashi with metal plating inside the knuckles for an extra kick in case you got into a brawl with another kansen.

"Well, you were Zumwalt" Kaga cooly replies as Zuikaku one of the carriers I had just met along with Shoukaku spoke up. "Yeah, man. You were meant to use them I mean you shot down all of the planes we launched I thought you wouldn't be able to hit even one but you got all of them with pinpoint accuracy!"

You looked at the Brunette-haired woman. She wears a long-sleeved hooded kimono with flower motifs and red strings on each side of her chest, yellow designs and linings, black designs at the end of the sleeves, and a black sash wrapped around her waist, a red hakama skirt, black straps on each thigh, black socks with red linings and red & silver slippers.

"T-Thank you for the kind words Zuikaku. And you Shoukaku thank you for agreeing to participate even though you didn't have to."
Shoukaku was standing next to Kaga with a slight smile on her face. She wears a long-sleeved hooded kimono with flower motifs and red strings on each side of her chest, yellow designs and linings, black designs at the end of the sleeves, and a black sash wrapped around her waist, black hakama skirt, white thigh-high socks with red strings, red & silver slippers and black partly fingerless gloves.

"No worries Zumwalt dare I say it you are the most powerful ship we have at the moment so it's only natural for us to determine exactly how powerful you are. Therefore I was more than happy to help you train. That and my sister Zuikaku says that she finds you incredibly attra-"

Shoukaku wasn't able to finish her sentence as Zuikaku shoves one of her hands over Shoukaku's mouth with an awkward grin staring at you. Her eyes closed as she laughs awkwardly.

"Yeah, she has no idea what she's talking about Zumwalt just pretend you heard nothing hehe~"

You cocked an eyebrow and shot a curious glance at Kaga as she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"How far out are we now Kaga-senpai?" Zuikaku asked as she pulls herself off of Shoukaku as Shoukaku pretends to gasp for air. "We're about 3 hours out now."

You clenched your jaw as a bad feeling started creeping up on you.

"Hey, Kaga we're alone out here right?" you questioned as Kaga shoots you a questioning look "Yes....why?" "Oh, nothing...I just think we might have some unwanted company." You reply as 2 metallic arms attached to your railguns move towards your face covering each of your eyes is a drop - tablet with sonar on the left tablet and radar on the right tablet.

Zuikaku and Shoukaku walk up behind you peering over your shoulders to look at the Radar and Sonar readings only for their eyes to widen.

"Kaga-senpai we have a problem. There is a fleet of at least 30 ships 22 miles out behind us!"

Rapid heel clicks could be heard as Kaga grabs your radar and pulls it out of your face. Talk about rude you think to yourself as she looks at the green dots coating your radar as she exhales.

"I'll tell Akagi-nee Zuikaku, And Shoukaku go and alert Takao and Atago and have them summon their ships and form a defensive circle fleet with you two cranes with me and Akagi we need to make sure Zumwalt is protected for the offensive we're about to launch."

Both Zuikaku and Shoukaku nod their heads "Hai senpai" as they both dash off into Kaga's ship searching for Takao and Atago as Kaga looks at you.

"Zumwalt I want you to stay above deck on the runway and keep monitoring the unidentified ships considering you don't have our radios installed on your riggings yet if you see an enemy fire one of your railguns. They should last longer before overheating now that some parts of your riggings were restored."

"Alright. I understand but what if they are enemy ships do we engage or wait to see if they want to negotiate?"
"...It depends really. If they want to negotiate then we'll talk to them on Atago or Takao's ship, not on any of the aircraft carriers. However, if they just want you and nothing else...I permit you to open fire."
"Understood Kaga although I would recommend increasing our speed to top speed. We want to get to Pearl Harbor as quickly as possible."

Kaga nodded her head as she descended hurriedly into her ship searching for Akagi as you let out a drawn-out exhale before looking at the Radar and readying one of your railguns as it moves in front of your face electricity slowly starting to arc off of the electric coils inside it as you aim it in the direction of the unidentified ships.

_______________

Commander Adrien Kingston could be seen standing at the edge of USS Biloxi's stern as he pulls out a pair of binoculars scanning the ocean ahead of him looking for any sign of any enemies.

After a few minutes, he puts down the binoculars and sighs. "Biloxi how far out are we?"

A purple-haired Kansen stood behind Commander Kingston as she replies "About 5 hours out...If luck is on our side for once we might make it to Pearl Harbor before Crimson Axis does...As well as Zumwalt."

"Wonderful." Adrien dryly stated as he turns around and starts to pace back and forth as Biloxi watches him with mild interest before she starts looking at the horizon.

"THAT'S IT!" A loud yell from the Commander startled Biloxi as she turns around to look at Adrien his eyes lit up.

"What do you mean by 'That's it!' Commander?" she asked inquisitively.

"When Zumwalt was still with us I had Enterprise pick him up from Vestal's med bay as soon as he left my office she came in and told me they had made idle conversation and that she enjoyed his company. It may be one hell of a gamble but Enterprise may be able to convince Zumwalt to come back with us."

Biloxi stared at the Commander with a look of doubt. "They barely knew each other. What makes you think this might work commander?"

"I don't but there's only one way to find out." He states before heading inside Biloxi's ship to use her radio and contact Enterprise.