Settling in Assassin style

Summary:

After Zumwalt's repairs from Vestal, he awakes in the dorm room he was shown to when he was first shown the base. However, he still needs some time to settle in. Of course, the Commander won't make it easy for him

Notes:

No thoughts just horny for Enterprise also my dumbass wrote the previous chapter in the wrong POV rest assured I have fixed it in this chapter but I apologize for my previous mistake. Also, the reason why it took so long for this chapter to be released is that...I was lazy and put it off for a while. Yeah sorry about that anyways the regular upload schedule of 2-5 days should HOPEFULLY be returning so yeah Author out.

My eyes slowly cracked open my vision bleary as I then sit up and get a good view of my surroundings although many shapes are smudged I can make out a dark room containing a large wooden dresser on the left side of the room with a desk right next to the dresser and 2 doors which I presumed would lead to the outside of wherever I was being held and the other door would lead to a bathroom.

As I attempt to sit up pain travels in sporadic bursts across my torso I let out an audible grunt my eyes slowly refocusing and adjusting to the darkness of the room as I force myself to stand and throw the blanket off of me. Just then the door to the room I was in flew open and Enterprise is seen to be standing in the doorway the light from the hallway encased her in a golden light as I raise my hand to cover my eyes Enterprise walks forwards grabs my shoulders and throws me back down on the bed as I hiss in pain through my teeth."You aren't supposed to be moving or standing for that matter, Zumwalt!"

I look into Enterprise's eyes as a thought enters my head as I speak although it comes out in more of a hushed whisper than a relatively loud voice "Enterprise...Can you come a bit closer?" Enterprise looks at my face for a bit as what looks to be a small blush covers her face as she nods her head and leans closer to me as I grin and close my eyes willing my arms to move I clasp one of my hands around her right forearm and wrap the other around her neck and pull her onto my bed as I lean over her as she lets out an audible squeak of embarrassment "EEEEEEP!"

I let out another grin before leaning closer to her as I put my lips against hers for a few moments she whines a bit before pulling backwards as I lick my lips while staring down at her with her face covered in an intense blush as I speak again "Wow...Enterprise your taste is...Sweet..." I grin as somehow her face gets even redder before she speaks in a whisper looking away "Can you...Do that again?" I straighten out my back eyes wide as a blush starts to cover my face as I glide my arms above her grabbing her wrists and keeping her from moving around as I lean down and interlock my lips with hers again as we both close our eyes and groan as I feel my...My lower regions tighten as I pull back gasping for air as I fall down next to Enterprise and close my eyes laying next to her as I put my face in her neck breathing in her scent as we both hear someone clear their throat.

"Ahem. Ms. Enterprise may I ask what you're doing with a recovering patient?" There's that maid again I think to myself as Enterprise shoots up her entire face now red as a tomato while Belfast is seen standing in the doorway with a smug smirk on her face as if she knew this was going to happen as a thought pops in my head "Hey Belfast...Care to join us?" I ask with a cheeky grin on my face before a violent coughing fit ruins the moment as Enterprise immediately looks at me putting one hand on my chest and the other on my back as she asks Belfast to fetch me a cup of water as my coughing fit finally ends. "Hey, you alright Zumwalt?" Enterprise asks to which I weakly nod my head it seems she doesn't believe it hell I don't even believe myself saying that but gotta maintain a tough persona.

Belfast arrives a few moments later walking into the room with a cup. Filled with water. Wow, she actually let Enterprise order her around even though she isn't her boss. Anyways she also flicked on the light switch and to me, a blinding light filled the room while I lift my hand over my eyes to shield them from the light once again as a cool glass cup touches my lips as my eyes widen behind my hand as I follow the hand that holds the cup to reveal Enterprise holding it to my lips as I hesitantly take a sip feeling the water sate my parched throat as I chug the rest of it vigorously as I finish it all in around 10 seconds while I let out a breath.