Rebuilding Zumwalt part 2

Summary:

With Zumwalt heavily injured from...Something. He is now being taken to Vestal's clinic for emergency repairs...And a few upgrades. With his life and future completely at the mercy of the Eagle Union will the verdict of Fleet Admiral Anderson be carried out? Or will it be changed thanks to Zumwalt's new capabilities?

Notes:

Hey, everyone author here once again. If you read all the chapters in this fic then you should have seen Rebuilding Zumwalt Part 1 I stated there were gonna be 3-4 parts in it this is the continuation of it however I might shorten it to just these 2 chapters figured I should let you all know. Now back to the story!

Belfast was running as fast as she could while maintaining or attempting to maintain elegance as she stops in front of Vestal's clinic as she soothes out any wrinkles in her uniform before knocking on the clinic door.

Footsteps were heard on the other side of the metal door as it swings open revealing Vestal in her normal attire of a black dress with a white high-collared bib, puffy shoulder, slit sleeves tied by blue ribbon laces, and ruffled tailings with clover-leaf motifs, white thigh-high socks with garters, black slips shoes and a white nurse cap with black ruffles, clover-leaf logos, and white lop ear-like garters.

"Yes, what is it Belfast?" Vestal inquires as she tilts her head a little bit as Belfast responds "There's an emergency one of our Kansen is severely injured and needs medical attention now but bringing them in now would cause too much attention and rumors to start flying about. Can you bring a gurney and a repair kit and follow me?" Vestal seems taken aback by all this information but nods her head "Yeah just give me a second!" She says as she retreats into her clinic for a few moments before coming out with a black bag in her hands and what seemed to be a backpack with the words "Portable Emergency Gurney." In bold white letters as Belfast sets off at a brisk pace towards Ormond beach.

_________________

Enterprise and Hornet were still at the beach with Zumwalt's head laying on Enterprise's thighs unconscious as the rustling of bushes draws their attention behind them as Belfast appears with Vestal as she looks at Zumwalt an audible gasp is heard as she rushes towards him "Enterprise what happened here?!" "We don't know he just showed up with this mangled leg after that he passed out." Vestal nods before a grin takes over her face.

"And so there was nowhere else to place him aside from in your lap Enterprise?" Enterprise stares at Vestal in confusion before the gears in her head finally start to rotate and a massive blush overtakes her face as she responds "W-Well it was just...The um...The sand was hot when he fell unconscious and so I just put him on my lap since it was a bit cooler nothing else!"

Vestal simply lets out a sly grin as it is immediately replaced by a startled expression as Belfast places a hand on her shoulder making Vestal jump as Belfast speaks "While I also love to tease dear Enterprise I believe there is a wounded kansen that requires medical attention immediately" Belfast removes her hand as Vestal puts the black bag on the sand as she slings off her backpack next to Enterprise and Hornet.

"Ok girls here's how this is gonna work. Hornet assemble the Gurney. Enterprise cut away some of his pants on his wounded leg there should be a knife in my bag hold on lemme take a look." Vestal unzips her bag and fishes around in it as she let's out an "Ah-Hah! Here it is!" She says as she throws a knife toward Enterprise which she catches and she promptly gets to work same with Hornet as she starts to unzip the backpack. "And last but not least Belfast I'll need your help stabilizing Zumwalt's injury when Enterprise is done cutting away the pants I need you to help me apply a tourniquet on his leg I'll take care of everything else after that"