Iron Blood Attacks

Location: Newly combined fleet Azur Lane HQ Pearl Harbor Eagle Union Territory. Approximately 3 months after the attack on Pearl Harbor

Military Time: 1445 Hours

Local Time: 2:45 PM

I was walking along the grassy field beside the dormitories. The new training grounds have just been set up to test kansen's shooting abilities on land and not knowing the full extent of my riggings abilities after Vestal fully repaired them I wanted to test them out.

I close my eyes as I feel my rigging from. My ESSM Sm-2 And tomahawk cruise missiles are on my back contained by VLS cells railguns on my shoulders with my AGS on top of them. My landing pads for my Helicopters circle around my waist as my radar forms around my right eye with my sonar forming around my left eye and my VL-ASROC Anti Submarine Missiles form on both of my legs contained by another set of VLS Cells on each leg.

"Well, this looks interesting," I say to myself before walking into the training grounds which looks similar to that of a normal firing range as multiple buttons appear with different distances inscribed on them 15km 20km 25km 30km 35km 40km 45km feeling lucky I press the 45km button as a target with a crudely painted siren resembling that of Observer Alpha pops up 45km away.

I take my US Officer sword from it's sheath as I lift it in the air and activate my onboard computers processing the wind resistance speed and angling for my VLS cells. Once all the calculations are finished in around 7 seconds I point my officer sword in front of me and bellow out "VLS Fire one cell!" Immediately I feel one of the small ESSM Missiles on my back heat up in it's VLS before it opens launching it out before it grows to full size and soars across the field and hits a target in the range. 45km out. Woodchips spray everywhere as the siren target reveals itself to be wholly obliterated.

"I knew my missiles were powerful but...Damn!" I yell out loud to myself. "Now then...Let's try out my AGS." I say aloud as I aim my AGS turrets and load my 155mm Artillery rounds as I once again select the 45km target option revealing yet another crudely painted siren this time resembling that of Purifier.

"AGS 155mm Artillery Cannons...FIRE!" I roar as my 2 AGS Mounts come to life and blast out a guided Artillery shell as they both loop twice before I straighten them out as they both hit Purifier. Smoke pools out of my cannons and from farther down the range.

I take a quick look at my VL-ARSOC Anti Sub Missiles in their VLS on my legs before I leave the range after reloading my VLS on my back and my AGS Cannons...Just in case anyone tries anything funny...Especailly Enterprise.

Unsummoning my rigging, I stroll through the new base brick buildings erected everywhere containing clothes, spare parts, upgrade parts, Manuals, food and clothing, and games. After all, even if we have the power of ships embedded into us were still human right?

While walking among the streets in the direction of the pier I hear a loud boom echo in the distance along with a humming sound I think nothing of it until...A massive crater forms 15 feet in front of me the power of the explosion knocking me backwards as I fly through the air into a brick wall as vast plumes of smoke rise from the ground.

"W-What the hell...Was that!?" I grunt out one hand clutching my stomach as a bit of red slowly seeps through my robes. I hear multiple more ear-shattering booms as I see numerous shells arcing up in the air from the sea before landing on the shore mainly in buildings and near the other Kansen's ships. while wondering what the humming sound was my answer was soon answered as the port's alarm shrilled out while hundreds of Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter planes screamed followed closely by Messerschmitt Me 262 jet fighters which also could drop bombs.