A "Diplomatic" Invasion

You were keeping an eye on your radar when you intercept a Radio transmission directed towards Kaga's ship as you answer the radio call.

"This is commander Adrien Kingston of Azur Lane. I would like to speak with a ship of mine you currently have in your possession the USS Zumwalt." Your eyes widened slightly before narrowing 'Persistent bastard' You thought to yourself as you sigh and patch yourself into the radio message.

"This is the USS Zumwalt. What do you want Kingston? If you want me to come back don't even bother I've already made up my mind I'm staying with the Crimson Axis."

A pause occurred on the other side of the line with bits of chattering that you picked up although they were faint enough that you couldn't hear them. What you didn't know is that they were pinpointing your exact location via radio for Enterprise to come and visit.

"Look, Zumwalt. The Sakura Empire is using you they're going to make you massacre hundreds of innocent civilians would you want that? To kill thousands of people just to get rid of one man who was going to be dishonorably discharged as soon as he came back to his post? And besides, he's leaving Pearl Harbor today you won't reach him in time!"

A strong gust of wind blew over your head as Adrien finished talking grabbing your hat you hold it down on your head as a much more powerful gust of wind shakes your coat violently as it flys behind you scorched and frayed edges fluttering in the wind as you look up to see a Douglas SBD-2/-3 Dauntless Dive Bomber fly overhead as your eyes narrow.

"Who the hell did you send over here Kingston!?" You yell into your radio as you can feel his smirk through the radio "Someone you know." And as soon as he finished his sentence the transmission cut off as Kaga & Akagi come dashing onto the flight deck.

"Zumwalt, what was that?" Akagi asks as you look up into the sky seeing the Dauntless Dive Bomber circling overhead as it clicks. "It's Enterprise...The Commander wants her to land to try and reason with us diplomatically...I think they just want me back, however." Kaga's face contorts to a vicious snarl for a few moments before slowly returning to her neutral look with a twinge of annoyance on her face.

"Well, dear sister Akagi what should we do? If Enterprise tries to attack Zumwalt we'll easily be able to stop her so I see no real issue with us talking...If only for a few moments."

Akagi still looking at the dive bomber lets out an exasperated sigh before turning to face Kaga.

"I don't see any reason not to if they try anything with our numbers we could easily capture the Grey Ghost."

Kaga reluctantly nods her head before she looks over to Zumwalt his eyes transfixed on the dive bomber as she clears her throat drawing your attention to her.

"Is there something you need Kaga?" She nods her head "Yes send a message to Enterprise telling her that she can land but if she tries anything funny she will be...Expunged."

You nod your head before going back onto the radio and broadcasting a message to the infamous Grey Ghost. "This is USS Zumwalt DDG-1000. You have permission to land Grey Ghost however if you try anything funny you will be terminated do you understand?" A voice responds to you with the sound of the plane engine in the background. "Understood Zumwalt coming in for landing now"

The Dauntless Dive bomber stops flying in circles above IJN Kaga as it flies for a few moments toward the North before flipping around and beginning its descent onto the flight deck as the Dauntless Bomber shudders when landing before it stops in the middle of the flight deck as Kaga looks at in disgust. Probably thinking about ways to clean her flight deck when she leaves.