Sakuran Deceptions

Once again you wake up to the smell of chemicals and anti-septics. You're vision blurry as you attempt to move any of your arms only to find out that you can't. You try and move your legs one of them doesn't move but the other does.

As your vision slowly comes into focus you were able to take a good look at yourself and the room as your eyes widen slightly.

Your torso was wrapped in bandages spreading all over your arms as well as your neck and a few scattered along your legs as it seems you were now in a pair of shorts. Your left arm was in a cast while your other arm was perfectly fine and your right leg is in a sling being held up in the air. Confused feelings ripple through you like when you throw a stone in a body of water and the water well....Ripples.

'Where am I...And better yet how did I get here I remember fighting but then after that, it's just a blank.'

And then you hear something....You can't describe it but if you were to try and accurately describe it...It would bear a similarity to dog whining but an inhumane version of it more like metal scraping against metal. The horrendous noise finally ends soon after ambient white noise that your mind creates once again the only sound you hear before you see a metal door swing open as someone steps through it.

You immediately get drawn to what seems to be...Tails behind them. They were all white as you then get a better look at the person now identified as a woman. She had short white hair with two ears sticking up. She was wearing a very...Open-chested white and blue robe or well more so a shirt than a robe with a blue skirt that stopped midway down her thighs her blue eyes locked on you they were very...Calculating, to say the least.

"So your the ship that's sparked so much controversy, to be honest, you don't look like much." You shoot a glare at her before speaking.

"Where am I and how did I get here."
"You were picked up in the ocean critically wounded we found a note on you saying you were heading to Pearl Harbor to kill a commander committing treason your attackers were nowhere to be seen either they got picked up or they got sunk."

You let her words sink in a bit before you respond. "Baltimore. She took them away I didn't see her while fighting the others but I saw her in the group they assembled to capture me."

The figure nodded her head. "At the moment because of the note that was inside one of your coat pockets we are heading to Pearl Harbor now I would recommend resting so that your wisdom cube can fix all of your injuries so you can...Get rid of Sir Jackson."

"Hey wait...I never got your name." The woman turned around looking at you. "My name is Kaga and you are Zumwalt hopefully we can work together shortly." And with that, she shut the metal door behind her as your left alone with your thoughts.

It seems that time slows down to a trickle as you just lay on the bed with your eyes open. It feels that whenever your heart throbs or is it your wisdom cube that throbs? You get an electric feeling inside your veins towards the most critically injured areas of your body as the hours or well what you assume to be hours go by.

Eventually, the ambient white noise from what you assume to be the ship's engines lulls you to sleep as your eyes slip closed embracing unconsciousness.

_____________

Kaga was walking down her halls which originally when she was first summoned always felt a bit weird to her as she was essentially well...Walking through...Herself? If that made any sense.

She knew where she was heading to. Her observation deck where Akagi Atago and Takao were waiting for her as she slowly reaches her destination keeping her composed exterior as she enters the room she sees Akagi Atago and Takao all sitting on a sofa next to each other seemingly drinking tea while waiting for her arrival.

As soon as she clears her throat signifying her presence Akagi looks up."Why hello dear sister it certainly took you a while to get to us on your ship~"

Kaga sighs as she responds. "Please Akagi do not tease me while we have important matters to discuss," Kaga replies as her tails swish irritability behind her Akagi simply giggles as she pats the cushion next to her signifying Kaga to sit down which she does as Takao then asks if she would like a cup of tea. "Kaga-senpai would you like a cup of tea?"
"Yes please."

Takao reaches for a cup of tea already fill with the refreshing beverage and hands it to Kaga as she graciously accepts as she sips at it a relatively awkward silence permeates through the room as surprisingly Atago breaks the silence. "I assume we all know why we're here yes?"

Everyone nods their head "It's about Zumwalt."

Once again silence permeates through the room everyone seemingly deep in thought as Takao speaks up "Zumwalt is an...Anomaly not only was he just formed he's already disobeying his superiors based on MRE scans of his brain seemingly influenced by the thoughts of the Commander of Azur Lane when he was recreated." "Indeed it seems that because of the new type of Wisdom Cube used on the Zumwalt it has more human emotions than us," Kaga replies as she sips more of her tea.

"Well, we can use this to our advantage dear sister~" Akagi replies with a Sultry smile on her face as she lifts her hand and cups Kaga's chin in her hand staring at her. "As I'm sure you've already done. Dear~Sister~" Akagi pronounces each word with a purr after them as Kaga blushes up a storm.

"D-Dear sister surely we can't do this here...." Kaga replies while squirming uncomfortably as Atago's eyes land on her same with Takao's while Atago is watching in interest Tako's face is flushed red as she quickly looks away.

"I see no reason as to why we can't Dear Sister~" Akagi replies as she then giggles after saying that "Oh dear sister your flustered face is so adorable it almost makes me want to..." Akagi licks her lips seductively. "Eat~You~Up~"

Kaga's face burns bright red once again as she musters up enough willpower to push away Akagi's hand as her chest heaves up and down Takao's gaze slowly fixes on her chest but her moment of weakness is immediately caught by her sister Atago.

"Ara~Ara~Sister I didn't know that you were so...Attracted to Kaga-senpai~" Atago whispers in her ear as her face goes beet red as she squeaks out. "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about sister!"

Atago simply grins as she leans back into the sofa.

Kaga who has now calmed down with her breathing evened out finally responds to Akagi's earlier statement.

"Yes dear sister I simply told him we were going to help him take down Commander Jackson Smith and although he didn't voice it I could see it in his posture and eyes that we will have his full support if we help him rid the world of that scumbag."

Akagi now finished with her tea sets the cup on the mini wooden table in front of them as she responds. "That is good news with the strength Zumwalt possesses he might be able to turn the tide of the war and collect more data for Project Orochi." Everyone in the room nods their head simultaneously.

"It will be in his best interests to help us even if he doesn't end up liking us after all...He most likely knows that if he were to try to run away we would easily hunt him down after all anywhere he goes the Sirens go."

Kaga nodded her head in agreement as she turns her head to face Atago and Takao as she speaks to them. "Atago. Takao. Head to the med-bay and take care of Zumwalt make sure he's at his all when we reach Pearl Harbor tomorrow." Immediately they both stand up bowing to Kaga and Akagi before saying. "Of course Kaga-senpai" They leave the room as Akagi lays down on the now mostly empty sofa.

"Well, dear sister I dare say we have a hope to win this war now."
"Agreed dear sister however only time will tell."
"Indeed."

Kaga and Akagi both relax on the Sofa pondering about what the future has in store for them and all of Sakura Empire now with the Zumwalt on their side.