New York!

Miami , Florida

Jasmine

~
"Who are you visiting?" The security woman asked boredly

"Dwayne Johnson"

" form of I.D"

I pulled out my drivers license and gave it to her. She looked at it and then gave it back, she asked for my wrists before stamping it.

"Wait at table 6" she said. I nodded.

"Thank you" she smiled fakly at me before I walk away. And took a seat at table 6.

I could tell that she hated her job, but why apply for it if its not what you wanted to do for the rest if your life. Stupid ass. I loved being a sports model. Having ppl tell me how good I looked, and how great my body was.

A few minutes past before a Gaurd brought my father out in handcuff, like always. They sat him down in front of me and walked away.

"Hey kid" he said.

"Wassup" I raised an eyebrow.

Ever since Dwyane got locked up 7years ago, I have came to see him twice a month. Besides him being a complete ass hole, rapist and drunk. I wanted to get to know him and I have.

He explained to me why he left. And why he didn't come back. If you look at it everything was Terri's fault.

If she wasn't so crazy and annoying during their relationship he wouldn't have left. If she didn't stage my death, he would of came back! I'll never forgive her for taking my father away from me.

"This is your 3rd visit this month. Whats going on?" He asked.

I sighed. "I'm going out a state"

He frowned at me. "Where...When?"

"On a business trip. To New York, this friday"

"How long you gone be gone?" He asked.

"Ion know. A couple months" I said pressing my lips together.

He squinted his eyes at me.

"You taking your fiancé with you?" He asked.

"Oh no! Chloe is staying here" I said quickly.

"Your leaving her here for a couple months. Alone?" He question raising an eyebrow.
I didn't say anything

"Your mom know?"

"I don't have to tell her shit." I said.

Dwayne sat back in his chair.

"What you up to kid?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm just going out a state on a business trip" I played with my ear.

He chuckled. "You know I do the same shit when I lie"

"What you talking bout?" I frowned.

"Your playing with your ear. Jasmine your lying . what's going on"

"Looking, I'm going to New York, just to relieve some stress, figure some things out. I'm getting Married in less than 6 months, I need a think and breath. That's all"

"If that's all why did you come and see me?" He asked.

"You said your sorry for everything you have ever done right?" I asked.

"I am. I'm thinking about going to church, when I come out."

"You got 8 more years before that happens" I said.