Many Sorries

Loren

~

"I know, but she just doesn't get it GI!" I groaned again into the phone , plopping down on the couch.

"Listen Loren, All Jasmine knows is that you got up and left her, with out a word for 7 years, she's not gonna look past that. she's not gonna care why you left until you break down in tears and apologize" Gianna said.

"no!"

"Remember when Jasmine left you in bed, you woke up and she was gone. she ignored you and until you confronted her."

"yes and she aint shit for that" I growled.

"then you really ain't shit for what your doing now Loren. imagine you were pissed and hurt when you woke up right and y'all wasn't even that serious. imagine how Jasmine felt when she woke up and you were no where to be found. and she is in love with you"

I frowned processing what Gianna was saying. "B-but G I-I had my reasons"

"Jasmine don't give afuck about your reasons! shit I wouldn't either. did you care why she left you when she did?" GI raised her voice.

I sighed. "N-no"

"then why after all this do you think she would care about the ones you have now. "

I pressed my lips together. I knew Gianna was right, even though I didn't want her to be, I called her thinking she would be on my side. but Gianna never picks sides, especially if I'm wrong.

"ion know what to do" I sighed

"You was in Jasmines shoes 7 years ago Loren remember. tell her what you wanted to hear then" she said.

i nodded and started to grab my things, it was only an hour and a half ago me and Jasmine spoke. hopefully she would have gon back to her hotel.

"your so right Gianna. I'm gonna go do that Now." I said. walking out the apartment.

"Wait what? Loren don't you think you should wait, until yalls tension cools down"

"No! I don't know how long she will be in New York Gianna, and if I don't fix this now, when will I!" Gianna sighed in my ear.

"iight, Good luck Ma" she said.

"I'll keep you posted"

"Cool"

with that I hung up, and walked to Jasmines hotel.

"I really need to go buy that damn car" I huffed and I pushed the rotating door to the inside of the hotels lobby.

I walked up to Concierge. Smiling I greeted her and asked her for Jasmines room number. she told me she would have to call her room and ask for Jasmines permission to allow me up.

Jasmine

I ran my hand through my hair as i listened to Chloe question me. I know she misses me, and with all that's going on with Loren, I honestly miss my baby too.

After me and Lorens 'Conversation' I was furious, I stormed into my hotel room and started to pack my stuff, but after cooling off I figured that I wasn't listening to what Loren had to say.

"Baby When!? When are you coming back" Chloe asked again.

"Chloe ion know okay. I'm trying to come home as soon as I can, for now I'm just enjoying New York" I said.

"I wish I could enjoy it with you, can I please buy a ticket and come see you?" she asked.

"N-No Chloe. what did I tell-"