Welcome Back

One Month Later

Jasmine

~

"oh and get Louras pizza rolls and stuff" Chloe reminded me.

"Yeah, imat publix now" I said into the phone.

"Okay , bye"

"No I love you?" I frowned.

"See you when you get home" she said before hanging up.

I sighed. I kinda been in the dog house for the past month. When we came back to Florida, Chloe made me sleep on the couch, she stopped making my dinner. I have been cooking my own food or buy takeout when I didn't feel like cooking. I couldn't touch her because that lead to sex and Chloe wasn't having it. Its been tough, but I deserve it after all I put her though.

I got out the car and walked into publix to pick up food for loura.

Loura

~

I jogged downstairs and sat on the couch. I watched then crowd around her, tugging her arms and face, touching her hair as if they thought it was a ghost. I rolled my eyes and cut the TV on as I picked up my game controller. I sat back and waited for my XBox to start up.

Suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I looked at her.

"Hey sis" she smiled.

"Hi" I said dryly.

"Damn why so dry? That's all I get?" She frowned.

"Watchu want me to say?" I put the controller down and waved my arms around.

"Omg hi Loren! I missed you so much, thanks for finally coming back after 7 years, your so beautiful now, all grown up. How lovely" I said fakely mocking what my mother and Momma Teri said once they saw Loren.

Loren showed up about 20 minutes ago, everyone was so shocked and shit. Phft not Me, I knew she was coming. She tweeted about it.

When she came through that front door, I went upstairs and started packing my duffle bag, because it was Friday and I knew Jasmine was coming to get me for the weekend.

It's not that I didn't miss ,Loren, cause I did. But I was mad, she left for so long and then when I tried to contact her she tried to ignore me. Who does that to their little sister?

"Okay Loura I understand , your upset b-"

"Why are you here?" I cut her off.

"Excuse me?" I looked at loren she had a shocked look on her face. How old does she think I am. I'm not 7 anymore, I know and understand shit now.

"Don't look at me like that. Yeen just pop up here after 7 years just because you missed your family . you woulda been back. When I asked you too"

She stared blankly at me. "Okay your right. I'm not gonna lie to you loura , you deserve better than that. But why don't I take you shopping tomorrow and I'll explain everything." She suggested.

Was she trying to bribe me? Her little sister? If she was; she is damn smart! After Ball;Clothes , Shoes, and Bucket hats are life!
I love shopping. I love spending money that's not mines. I wouldn't dare go shopping with my own money if I didn't have to. But I'll Max out some one else's Credit card Any day!