Epilogue

2 weeks later

Jasmine

~

Loren, Loura, Britt and I walked into wing shack. We sat around a table, Loren and I sat at one end and Brit and Loura sat at the other. I had took them out to lunch so we could seriously talk.

About a week ago, Chloe came to the condo and got the last of her things, then- I still couldn't believe that she was leaving me after five year. I never imagined this day. 2 days before our wedding she broke up with me. The night we left the hospital people was already calling me and asking why the wedding was off. I was like, damn she already told people we were over. She was hella serious.

My phone blew up for 2 days straight only adding on to my depression. Once Chloe had officially moved out I cried my eyes out. I sat on the couch for hours staring at the blank TV waiting for Chloe to walk through the door, with her purse in her hand and an exhausted look on her face from work. But for hours I sat there and my front door never opened.

One night when I couldn't sleep, I raked up enough courage to call Loren. She stayed on the phone with me till I fell asleep. I didn't say much, I cried quietly, and listened to her talk. It felt like when we were back in high school and I used to stay on the phone with her and just talk, because she wouldn't.

It's weird how the tables has turned huh?

But since that night, Loren and I have been on the phone, I refused to leave my house. I only spoke on the phone with Loren, and texted Loura a couple times letting her know I was still breathing.

Today was the first time in 2 weeks I had come outside, and I decided to pick Loura and Britt up from Britt's house. Loren and I agreed to tell Loura anything she wanted to know today. I know it is kind of weird for her.

We sat in silence for a few second.

"So how you feeling Jas?" Loura asked breaking the silence.

I sighed. "I'm good for now. I have been working through it" I smiled slightly.

"That's good bro, you can't get hung up on someone who left you now, 2 days before the wedding too! She fucked up for that one, she green as fuuuck!" Britt butted in.

"Damn Brittany, what I told you about your filter!" Loura slapped Britt on her arm.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Damn" Britt rubbed her arm. I chuckled

"She is right though. I can't get hung up on Chloe, and I'm not. I still have a life to live"

Loren's hand fell on my shoulder and she rubbed it, I looked at her and smiled.

"True, cause even though I plan on marrying Loren in like 7 years when my cash flow get right, because you my peoples Jasmine, I'm gone let you get at that till then, you hear me? so you got like 7 years to keep my woman and treat her right. But when I'm ready you better hand my Queen over without a problem , or its gone be world war 17 up in this bitch" Britt said sternly.

Loren burst out laughing, I chuckled and shock my head at this little girl. She spoke of Loren, like she was the one Loren was head over heels for. I was going to have to sit down with this little girl and let her know who Loren really belongs too, cause Loren is my woman, and she always will be. My baby aint going nowhere.

Being that Britt is only 16 and she prolly don't know what "love" is. I let it slide.

"Iight Shawty, ima take good care of your woman, until you ready for her cool?" I said throwing my arm around Loren.

"Mah man" Britt smiled and nodded her head at me.

"I'm mad you just handed me over like that Britt, I thought you was my boo" Loren giggled.