For The Best

Jasmine

~

"WHERE THE FUCK, DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" Chloe grabbed my hand. I turned back and looked at her. She looked so serious, so angry.

"If you leave. I swear to god you won't see me again..... Is that what you want?" She asked.

I stared at her blankly. I didn't want to lose her ,God knows I didn't but loren.....

I sighed and closed the door. "Baby, I'm so sorry" I apologized.

Chloe looked at Me and frowned her eyebrows. "Sorry for what exactly Jasmine? Huh!? You sorry for lying to me? Or is it for having another woman in your hotel room?!" She yelled.

I pressed my lips together, not wanting to say the wrong thing. Chloe shock her head at me as tears streamed down her cheeks. I felt horrible. She sat on the couch and cried in her hands.

I sat next to her. "Baby I'm really sorry"

"Why? Jasmine why did you come to New York, honestly if you don't love me anymore you could of just told me"she cried.

"No baby I do love you, I don't want to lose you. I love you soon much. Its just..."

"Just what? Are you bored with me?" She asked.

"Chloe its not you , I swear to god"

"Then why? Why did you have to come here and lie about it?" She looked me dead in the eye. I sighed.

I told explained to Chloe why I came to New York and what happened when I came. Be fore me and Chloe became serious I had told her about Loren and what happened between us, I didn't exactly mention lotens name or what she looked like, only that she was the first girl I ever loved.

"Jasmine you could of told me! I would of came with you.I wouldn't have been mad about you wanting to see her , this just wasn't the way to go about it" chloe said after I explained.

"Really?" I asked kinda confused.

"Yes. I mean if I found out the location of my first love after 7 years I would want to see them too." She shrugged whipping her tears.

"So your not mad anymore?"

"Of course I am. I'm pissed off that you lied to me. And I'm upset that you slept with her. But I can't go back and change that now can I?" She sighed.

"I know baby and I am deeply sorry for doing this to you, I never wanna see you cry again"

"Why cause I'm an ugly crier?" She giggled.

I smiled. "Your rather beautiful"

She blushed. "Awee baby" I said about to wrap my hands around her.

"Ah ah, this don't mean your off the hook, you got serious kissing up to do" she grinned I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged her tightly , pulled her on top of me.

"I missed you so much" I kissed her cheeks.

"It don't look like it" she pouted.

"Don't be like that mami please. You know I did"

"I know baby and I missed you too ,soo much!" chloe threw her arms around my neck and i wrapped my arms around her waist holding her tight.

"Don't hurt me anymore Jasmine" chloe said under a whisper

"I won't. I promise"

Chloe and I ate the pizza I had ordered and then we cuddled up on the couch and finished watching the child play marathon.
Honestly this is how it was suppose to be. Me with my Fiance , holding her, loving her. At least I know she ain't going anywhere.