Found Me

Jasmine

~

After days of sitting in my hotel room reminiscing and thinking about all that have went down in my life , the last few years, and my
past relationship with loren, I decided that no matter who she's with or what she has done with her life I still had some unanswered questions.

i brushed my hair up into a bun, and then sprayed on some Calvin Klein cologne. Fixing my button down shirt in the mirror.

I was getting ready for Lorens book signing. I was ready to see her. I had note cards written and all, just in case I choked.

i pushed my wallet into my pants pocket and grabbed my phone off the night stand. i checked myself in the mirror one more time before leaving. I walking across the street.

it was only 1:00 and the cafe was already packed.

"Excuse me, ....... sorry..... pardon me" I said passing through the crowd. I could spot loren sitting behind a table. Smiling and talking with the fans who where getting their books signed.

She looked perfect, her hair was curly and down, her red lipstick complemented her completion and her pearly white teeth. Her smile lit up the whole room. I couldn't believe after all these years I was in the same room as her.

I sat at a table in the corner of the café and waited for the crowd to die down. afterwards I joined the end of the line.
I taped my feet impatiently as I waited my turn, I was next and the closer I got to being face to face with her, the more my stomach turned.

~

Loren

~

Sitting around this table signing, smiling, and talking drained me. I was so tired but glad i only had one for person left. But by now I don't even know if I can look up and strain my cheeks anymore. I stared down at the last book in front of me with my hand proping up my head.

"you seem exhausted" someone spoke.
I sighed. "mhmm".."who do I make this out to?" i asked opening the book.

"To umm..." the person paused. "Your First" they added.

I frowned my eyebrows and thought, My first?

slowly i looked up.

My heart stopped, I couldn't breath, for a second I felt like the world had stopped spinning.

it was about time Loren

my subconscious said to me.

I gathered my thoughts and continued my job. I quickly signed the book and pushed it to her side of the table. i then got up.

"loren." she called me. I ignored her.

I walked around the table.

"loren stop!" jasmine grabbed my hand.
I looked up at her. Her brown eyes glistened, her features have not changed at all, she was more built now. Sexy. I couldn't believe it. after all these years she found me.

i snatched my hand away from her and proceeded to run out the cafe

"loren?" Cherry questioned me. I pushed past her.
Tears broke free from my eyes and I tried to wipe them away, but they just kept coming.

"LOREN!!" she still came after me.

i was overwhelmed, side tracked. I didn't know what to think.