Longing To

(Taylor in the media)

Gianna

"So what's been up with you girl?" Taylor asked me, after we both watched Loren go upstairs.

"Life Taylor. What's it to you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Damn GI, why so cold?"

I smiled and shock my head. "Remember the dinner party Loren was invited to, and we tagged along?"

"Yes, how could I forget, we um.." Tay paused chuckling, before she finished. "We snuck off into the guess house."

"Yup, that same night I gave you my number. Which you didn't use." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, shit. I didn't think I was suppose to call you. I thought it was a one time thing"

"Your an asshole Taylor, I'm your cousins best friend, you can't have a one night stand with your cousins best friend!" I said my anger building up.

When I first came to New York, I spent a lot of time with Taylor and Loren. I was always with Loren and Taylor was always around cause neither of us had a car. I started to like her but she didn't show any interest in me until that dinner party.

I think its cause I got all dressed up to impress the rich people. Wore a long black silk dress, with a slit up my leg, Red heals and a red clutch, my hair was up in curls. I looked like I was running for Miss.America.

Either way it caught Taylors attention and that's what I wanted. But after we got busy in the guestroom I gave her my number, and I headed home. She hasn't called me since. I had to beg Loren to get me her number, which I hadn't used until today, when I was waiting outside.

"I see that now Gianna" Taylor scooted next to me.

"I bet you do" I folded my arms.

"Look, how about I make it up to you.... I'll take you out. Tonight"

I looked at Taylor, unsure. She smiled genuinely at me. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine" I agreed. "Where you taking me?"

"Dinner.... If you'd like"

"Will there be wine?" I smirked.

"I'll see that there will"

"Great , then I should go" I said getting up. Taylor grabbed my hand.

"Go where?" She frowned standing also.

"Go get prepared for dinner" I smiled.

"Oh" Tay flushed.

I giggled and kissed her cheek, "I'll be back. Around 7"

"Okay" Taylor bit down on her bottom lip, I smirked and then I left.

Loren

(6:00am the next morning)

I fluffed my hair in my vanity and prepared myself.

I was planning to surprise Jasmine if she was still in NewYork.

I took another look at myself in the mirror. I looked nice. I wasn't dressed up or anything like that. Just in case I was gonna be disappointed.

I wore a floral tank top and loss cloth shorts, and flats. If tonight doesn't turn out how I expect it, I could come home with my dignity .

I tiptoed downstairs, Gianna and Taylor was laid out on the couch holding each other, they came home from their 'date' last night all lovey dovied up. Being that their clothes was still on and in tacked; they didn't have sex...
.. Yet.