Disaster Pt.1

Loren

~

Taylor and I sat on the livingroom couch watching K.C undercover. Jasmine walked in about 20 minutes ago and is in the kitchen with her mom. Its been a week since I have been here and I haven't seen the wifey yet. I wonder if she is hiding.

"I just don't get it" tay said out of nowhere I frowned and looked at her.

"Get what?" I asked.

"You. I thought you came back to get jasmine back. But since I been here Jasmine has been here everyday, and you haven't said one word to her. What happened?"

"Jasmine thinks I'm a threat to her future marriage."

"And you are" tay interrupted me.

"Yes but I don't want jasmine to feel that way. She kinda hates me. Before we grew to love each other we were friends, she knew everything. I want jasmine to let me in, let me be her friend again and then she will see that I'm who she needs to be with" I explained.

"Ahhhhh" tay nodded.

"You get it?" I smiled.
"No"
I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes. Taylor is so fucking slow.

"Mane yo shit is too complicated for me" she chuckled.

"OHH I OUTTA!!" I heard someone yell. I frowned turning around looking up the stairs. Loura was at the top, she looked furious. She threw something down the stairs before she started to come down.

I looked at what she threw. "Taylor you think she?"

"Obviously she did" taylor was wide eyed. Loura headed for the kitchen , but I gt up and stopped her.

"Loura baby... What's wrong" I asked.

"You!! ..... Ugh her!! ...... He!!..... Grrr!!" She said quickly.

"What?"

"I read the book" she said calming down.

"OKAY!! I guess its time to , take you upstairs miss thing. And talk about stuff" tay hopped out the couch

I nodded. "Loura its a lot more to it than what you read"

"Alot more than both my sisters being in love!?!" Loura looked at me, her eyes searching my face for answers.

How did she get my book anyway.

"Hey loura, we can go outside and play basketball. I'll tell you everything. I know" tay butted in.

Loura glanced at her before looking back at me.

"You shouldn't have left. You both would have still been together" she said

My lips parted to say something. But I couldn't, she was right. If I hadn't left, jasmine would of still been in love with me, wanted me, and maybe I would be the one to marry her. But I wanted to leave.

Loura hugged me tightly. I was caught off gaurd but I hugged back. "But I understand why you left" she added.

Her and tay then walked out the house. I took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. I needed some water.

When I got in there Jasmine and Teri was talking. I had forgotten about them.

"Hey Lor. I just heading to the store. You want anything?" Teri asked

"Nah . thanks though."

She smiled and left. Jasmine leaned against the counter and looked at me. I went in the fridge and got out a bottle of water.