Chapter 12: You Liar

"Thank you so much for coming here into our humble community, Your Majesties, The King and Queen Regent,"

People bow and curtsey, as soon as they hopped out the car. A man wearing a safety gear went in front of them.

"We are much grateful indeed, Mr. Lim," Jung hyun said while assisting Ji Eun to walk closer to the large umbrella, prevent them from soaking from the continues rain all day.

"It is rather unfortunate that we arrived in rainy day, but we hope there will be sunshine by tomorrow, or it would be a shame to arrive here without seeing the mining field," Jung hyun said.

"It will, Your Majesty, now that the sun of the kingdom is here, we are sure that the rain will stop for you," Honorary Lim assured him.

Jung hyun chuckled in return as he tap his shoulder, "Go along Mr. Lim, let the rain shower today, let's work after it subsided,"

"This way to the house, Your Majesties.. my wife did everything we could to serve you our outmost hospitality," Mr. Lim gestured Jung hyun and Ji Eun to the entrance of their house.

The day went by as the night falls, there had been celebration inside the house of the deployed honorary by the royal family in the community, where the tungsten mine was located, specifically owned by the royal family.

Gems and Minerals are not allowed for an ordinary citizen to have, it should be surrender to the royal family as it was signed in the constitution during ancient times, witnessed by historical aristocratic families, that national natural resources and mining of the Kingdom of Korea are solely owned by the royal family.

And this specific spot in the northern province is the biggest mining field that the royal family owned.

Although in the news, Jungkook is known to be the self made richest royal family member, but in reality, it is the King of the Kingdom of Korea who owns the title of being one of the richest person in the industry of natural resources, giving the whole world it's 50% supply of mineral every year for over century already.

But even so, this trade is secret, as natural resource are scarce in many country, more of it shouldn't be known to public eye, or it will cost chaos.

"You look utterly bored coming here,"

"You should've gone back home if you don't want to.." Jung hyun joined Ji Eun sitting on the edge of their veranda, with a strong wine she took earlier after being socially tired in the party.

"No, it wouldn't do better if I leave, Father would be so mad if I left my responsibility," Ji Eun said while taking a sip of her wine.

"What exactly is your responsibility in here?" Jung hyun asked her.

"Don't act stupid Jung hyun, I know you're as intelligent as your brother, that most of the people doesn't know about," Ji Eun scoffed as she pour herself for another and savor it slowly closing her eyes.

Jung hyun was silent as the raindrops grew bigger and falls harder, his heart shatters for her.

Can't it be for once, that her mouth doesn't speak about his brother?

Can't it be for once, that the one she cared for was him, not someone else's married to another?

Why can't she see the real person who cares for her?

Why can't she loves him? like how she did to his brother before.

"Ji Eun.." He hesitated but,

"Do you still love Jungkook,"

Ji Eun halted from drinking her wine, she return her eyes at her King. He is looking at her intently, anticipating her answer, but the truth is.